Dr. John Davis, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. John Davis, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry | Male

6112 Peters Creek Rd Roanoke, VA 24019 Get Directions

Dr. John Davis, DDS is a dentist who practices in Roanoke, VA. He is 57 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Davis' Performance
in New Castle, VA |
My children have been going there for several years. Love Dr. Davis and his staff. I'm not the easiest customer in the world but he has won my trust. He tells it like it is in a polite manner. No complaints.
in Va |
I started taking my daughter to dr.davis when we moved to this area. She hated going to the dentist appts. It always took cajoling, promises for each visit. On our last visit there went in the back with her. I did not like the way they handled her knowing she was apprehensive/upset. I found another dentist who is 100% better. When I called to have her records transferred I was notified that he did not accept return patients. No worries, no way would I bring her back to this office, or recommend
in Martinsville, VA |
After searching for a dentist who could handle more challenging dental issues with my adopted child, my family dentist recommended Dr. Davis. I was hesitant because of a past experience with a pediatric dentist with one of my other children, but scheduled a consultation. From our first appointment, my child and I have felt comfortable and well cared for. I highly recommend this practice.
Have you seen Dr. John Davis, DDS?
Are you Dr. Davis?

Compare Dr. Davis

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Davis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Dr. Davis does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Davis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.