Dr. John Daugherty IV, DDS

Dr. John Daugherty IV, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. John Daugherty was born and raised in Ripley, WV. He graduated from WVSC with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry. Upon completing his degree, he was accepted into the West Virginia University School of Dentistry. There he graduated with his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 2005. He resides in Columbus with his wife and four children. He enjoys spending time with his family, sports, and traveling. Dr. Daugherty is committed to providing the highest quality of patient care while making patients feel comfortable during their dental visits.

Stonegate Dental

6490 E Main St Ste D

Reynoldsburg, OH 43068

• MetLife
  • Superior Dental Care
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Daugherty IV

Thank you for choosing StoneGate Dental, a premier dental practice located in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. We are committed to offering the best dental and orthodontic care available for the whole family in a compassionate, relaxed atmosphere, all under one roof, utilizing the most advanced technology available. One of the first things people notice about you is your smile! At StoneGate Dental, we are pleased to provide several general and aesthetic treatment options for enhancing your smile as well as preventative tips for both children and adults.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• West Virginia University
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Daugherty IV has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Daugherty IV has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Daugherty IV does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daugherty IV and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daugherty IV's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daugherty IV to family and friends
Dr. Daugherty IV's Performance
in Columbus, OH |
We have been going to Stonegate Dental for years. There has been a lot of change since Dr. Best left. However, Chris the dental hygienist has kept us going over the years. He is friendly, personable and very thorough in his cleanings. Dr. Daughtery is friendly and cares about you as person as well. He is not someone who will suggest or " fix" something if it not needed. Great place!
in Reynoldsburg, OH |
I have been with Dr. Daugherty for years and just love him and his staff. They are one of the friendliest offices I have ever been to. I am always greeted with hellos from everyone and Dr. Daugherty is the best dentist I have ever had. He is honest, caring and friendly. What a great place!!
in Pataskala, OH |
I had an amazing experience here, the staff here is polite and nice. Very family friendly, a great place to take the whole family. Dr. Daugherty works fast and professionally, I 10/10 would recommend and come back.
in Columbus, OH |
I can not say enough about this office! I scheduled an appointment for a cleaning because it had been years & I had a toothache. Jen my hygienist was amazing, eased my fears before the Dr came in. Dr. Daugherty made sure to explain everything that was going on in a way that I understood. I do need some work done, & I expected that but I never felt pressured or rushed to have all the work done right away. The ladies up front helped me with my insurance. I wish I had found this office years ago.
in Reynoldsburg, OH |
Charged over $800 for 2 visits to put a football mouthpiece in my son's mouth that did nothing. I would never go to this dentist again. Only cared about the money!
Have you seen Dr. John Daugherty IV, DDS?

Visit Dr. Daugherty IV