Dr. John Cross, DMD

Dr. John Cross, DMD

Prosthodontics  |
Male
Dr. John Cross, DMD is a dentist who practices in Martinsville, NJ.

1794 Washington Valley Rd

Martinsville, NJ 08836

Learn about Dr. Cross

• Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Cross is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Cross has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cross has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cross does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cross and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cross' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cross to family and friends
Dr. Cross' Performance
I have been going to this dentist office for 40 years to have Denise clean my teeth. Denise and Dr. Cross do a thorough exam of the mouth during the visit and offer suggestions of how to better take care of teeth and gums and inform of procedures that can be done for mouth care such as teeth whitening that can be done at the office. I highly recommend this dentist office, Denise, and Dr. Cross.
in Lebanon, NJ |
I have been going to Dr. John Cross for over 10 years. He is one of the most gentle and sensitive dentists/doctors that I know. I have had all types of preventive and restorative work done by him with never any issues after the procedures. Dr. Cross cares enough to call you as a follow up to ensure that you have no concerns as well. My entire family are now patients of Dr. Cross I highly recommend this dentist to all needing dental attention.
Bridgewater, NJ |
Dr. John Cross is a wonderful and caring dentist who is always looking out for his patients. He is very attentive and always makes sure that I am comfortable and at ease when I am in his office. He always explains any procedure that is recommended to me and listens and answers any questions that I may have. Having had a bad experience with a previous dentist, I came to Dr. Cross being weary of anyone holding a drill in their hand. Thanks to Dr. Cross all of that has changed. I have total confide
Have you seen Dr. John Cross, DMD?
Are you Dr. Cross?