Dr. John Cross, DMD

Prosthodontics •  Male

Dr. Cross
1794 Washington Valley Rd Martinsville, NJ 08836

Dr. John Cross, DMD is a Prosthodontics Practitioner in Martinsville, NJ. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cross to book an appointment.

Dr. Cross' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cross

Dr. Cross?
I saw Dr. Cross for a very challenging replacement of a front bridge. He spent hundreds of hours perfecting my bridge and my smile. Ten years later the bridge is perfect - and my wife still thinks that I am handsome. I highly recommend Dr. Cross and his team for even the most challenging work. Billy B
Billy Barr in Bay Head, NJ – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Cross, DMD?
The office staff is friendly and very competent. Dr. Cross is excellent. He explains what he is doing and answers all questions. I highly recommend him.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Cross, DMD?
very pleasant, friendly, efficient, clean, comfortable and thorough office and services. highly recommend and find it a very easy office to visit for appointments.
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Cross, DMD?
Dr Cross is a caring, compassionate and kind dentist. He always has your best interest at heart. The office is a warm, friendly and inviting place to be. I cannot imagine going to any other dentist. Your are treated like a family member, not just another patient!!
Arlene Majette in NJ – Dec 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Cross, DMD?
My wife and I have been patients of John Cross since he took over an existing practice more than 20 years ago. To be precise, he is the best dentist we have ever used, and I will be 80 on my next birthday! I suppose one can never enjoy a visit to the dentist, but John's office, replete with a wonderful hygenist named Denise, makes it possible. I can't recommend him more highly. JL Piscataway.
JL in Piscataway, NJ – Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Cross, DMD?
Going to Dr. Cross office is always a beautiful experience, from the zen beautiful nature filled views all around the office. To Dr. Cross's positive and pleasant personality. Even his staff is very friendly, calming and also pleasant. He truly is a doctor who cares about his patients, and just wants what's best for them. I cant express how great Dr. Cross is. 5 stars just doesnt do it.
Maria in SOMERVILLE – Oct 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Cross, DMD?
Dr Cross and the whole office are very nice, always pleasant, efficient, never had any issues. My wife has been going to the practice for probably 40 years, and I've been going for about 10, and very happy with the service.
ken in Far Hills, NJ – Oct 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Cross, DMD?
As a new patient I've been delighted with the services from John and his very dedicated team. Highly recommended for those seeking trusted, professional - and surprisingly relaxing - dental services.
William R – Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Cross, DMD?
I never suggest to friends and family to consider switching to the office of Dr. Cross and Aesthetic Dental Group. I *urge* them to switch asap! :-) (I call him an artist of the mouth.) Seriously tho, he is some kind of craftsman both w tools and manner. Great staff, thorough hygienist, beautiful rotating artwork by local artists, exquisite gardens thru the picture windows & solid referral network. After a few lousy NYC dentists, I deserved this office and found it in the nick of time.
JJ in Watchung, NJ – Feb 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Cross, DMD?
I have been going to this dentist office for 40 years to have Denise clean my teeth. Denise and Dr. Cross do a thorough exam of the mouth during the visit and offer suggestions of how to better take care of teeth and gums and inform of procedures that can be done for mouth care such as teeth whitening that can be done at the office. I highly recommend this dentist office, Denise, and Dr. Cross.
Kevin – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Cross, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. John Cross for over 10 years. He is one of the most gentle and sensitive dentists/doctors that I know. I have had all types of preventive and restorative work done by him with never any issues after the procedures. Dr. Cross cares enough to call you as a follow up to ensure that you have no concerns as well. My entire family are now patients of Dr. Cross I highly recommend this dentist to all needing dental attention.
Sandy in Lebanon, NJ – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Cross, DMD?
Dr. John Cross is a wonderful and caring dentist who is always looking out for his patients. He is very attentive and always makes sure that I am comfortable and at ease when I am in his office. He always explains any procedure that is recommended to me and listens and answers any questions that I may have. Having had a bad experience with a previous dentist, I came to Dr. Cross being weary of anyone holding a drill in their hand. Thanks to Dr. Cross all of that has changed. I have total confide
Bridgewater, NJ – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Cross, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cross?

• Prosthodontics

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Cross communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Cross offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Cross offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Cross have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Cross offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Cross offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (732) 356-5050