Dr. John Cichon, DMD

Dr. John Cichon, DMD

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. John Cichon, DMD is a dentist who practices in Tannersville, PA.

106 Talon Dr

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Cichon

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Cichon is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Cichon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cichon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cichon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cichon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cichon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cichon to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Cichon's Performance
in Tobyhanna, PA |
My mother was "dismissed" as a patient today (after at least 15 years). She has Parkinson's with Lewey Body Dementia. She's sweet, gets around in a wheelchair and has helpful Aides, I often go to appointments as well. After asking for POA forms when mom missed an appointment (we had not scheduled, no confirmation), Today, I was accused of "harassing staff and throwing those documents". The front desk staff is nuts. Particularly if you are elderly, find another Dentist.
in East Stroudsburg, PA |
Dr is fantastic very experienced and willing to educate on your oral health as well as total being. That being said he has changed his staff and they are horrendous!! His "wife" at the front desk has turned his practice from a caring concerned community based Dr to a money mill. Hygienists have been let go to only be replaced with lower paid staff. My husband and I have been patients for years and after a serious illness this summer 2016-sent to collections over 50.
Striudsburg, PA |
Awesome dentist. Horrible receptionist. They a rude on the phone and in person. They have patients leaving cause of the staff. They told me that they are there to enforce the docs policies. Guess they are the dental police. My family of 4 will never go there again or reference anyone to go there. The ones that I have reference will be made aware of this and will no longer be going as well. Doc needs new staff that are more polite to the patients.
in Stroudsburg, PA |
I'm so happy to see that I wasn't the crazy, I had a tooth pull two years ago, it was the worst experience I ever had, he did so much damage, they day after the procedure I develop dry socket, it was a weekend and he was no where to be found and had no emergency number, I had to go to the ER. To make this worst I developed a jaw infection and suffered for over a year and now I have nerve damage, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!
Tobyhanna, PA |
The doctor seems nice to your face but talks poorly of his patients once they leave. He does not honor his word or his work. I usually don't write reviews but I'm so disappointed with the work that I had done. I paid someone else to fix what he did rather than keep his work. I strongly recommend thinking twice before going to this dentist.
in Stroudsburg, PA |
Christine in the office is incompetent, rude and unprofessional. When I asked her to fill out a dental form so I can submit to my insurance company, she stated that she already spent way too much time during the verification process and will not be filling it out. In fact, she told me she tossed it in the garbage. Dr. Cichon should be made aware of how employees such as Christine tarnish his reputation. I do not recommend this practice based on the employee, Christine in the office.
East Stroudsburg, PA |
Unprofessional office and staff. More worried about getting there money then treating there pt's. Receptionsits rude and arrogant on the phone who do not care or listen when you have a problem. I am very unsatisified with Dr Cichon and his office staff. I do not and will never recomend this dentist to my family or friends.
Have you seen Dr. John Cichon, DMD?
Are you Dr. Cichon?