Dr. John Chicvak, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Chicvak

www.DentistryDoneBetter.com

1044 Northern Blvd Ste 306 Roslyn, NY 11576

Dr. John Chicvak, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Roslyn, NY and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine in 1989 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Chicvak accepts

Dr. Chicvak accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chicvak

Dr. Chicvak?
Dr. Chicvak's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Chicvak, DDS
I have never been so disappointed in the quality and professionalism of a physician and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Chicvak, DDS?
Another great experience! It's one of the only Dr. visits I actually look forward to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Chicvak, DDS?
My Family and I love Dr John and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Chicvak, DDS?
My 33-year-old son is disabled and has been treated by Dr. Chicvak for two months for sleep apnea. In the short 3-week space of time since he began wearing his oral appliance, he has already felt several large effects. No snoring. No need for daytime naps or very late waking up. More energy for daytime tasks. Dr. Chicvak was very clear and supportive in explaining to him what the oral appliance would do and what the gradual process of jaw muscle adjustment to it meant. It gave my son confidence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Chicvak, DDS?
This Doctor is one of the finest dentists that I have ever encountered in my 72 years on this planet. He is honest, sensitive and highly skilled with a great personality and most of all, genuine. My entire immediate family has been treated by Doctor Chicvak for almost two decades. My wife, children and I myself have always been impressed by his expertise and caring. This is the guy you want to visit when in need of dental services, no other, I have been to the others, it's a crap shoot!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Chicvak, DDS?
1 2 3 4 5I have been to many different dentists due to moving frequently and I can honestly say this was one of the best and most thorough visits I have had. It's always been difficult to find a great dentist but I truly believe that I have. My entire experience there could not have gone better. I will definitely be going back and I have even referred the rest of my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Chicvak, DDS?
Daniel 10/26/2016 Dr. Chicvak has taken care of my teeth for almost 30 years, in my opinion he is a great clinician & a terrific dentist who helped rebuild my dentition from a crumbling mess years ago to a nearly full, workable set of good looking teeth! He is also a great human being and one of the most humane men I know, my hat is always off to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Chicvak, DDS?
I've been seeing Dr. Chicvak for over 12 years! Have referred many family and friends because he is simply the BEST dentist! Everyone on his team is top notch. Always works with my schedule too - he does everything at his office so no need to go to another Doctor and have multiple visits! My children have been seeing him as well since they were babies and my older parents see him too. Easy to get the entire family check ups at one place!!
Thank you, Rosa! We enjoy taking care of your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Chicvak, DDS?
EVERYONE AT DR. CHICVAK'S OFFICE is knowledgeable, kind, and talented in what they do - especially Dr. Chicvak! I have never had such beautifult crowns, done so quickly and installed in my mouth so perfectly! Dr. Chicvak used many tools which I have never seen before,in a wonderfully appointed exam room, with a very comfortable lounge-style patient's chair. After having practically painless work done on my tooth in the morning, I returned later the same day for the install
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Chicvak, DDS?
Was told by Dr. Chickvak that I needed $8,500 of dental work. Root canal, remove tooth, add implant or bridge. Went to another dentist and had root canal & filling for $450. Seems like Chickvak just wants to make money on unnecessary dental work
Thank you Healthgrades for finally allowing...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Chicvak, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Chicvak's for over 16 years. He is the best, most professional and gentle dentist I have ever gone to. He and the office are immaculate. He does not keep patients waiting, as appointments are kept to schedule. The work is always done as painless as possible. I have had such fear of dentists in the past, but now the visits do not cause my any trauma.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Chicvak, DDS?
Dr. Chicvak is such a great dentist! I am terrified of getting dental work, but he is very patient with me and makes cleanings quick and painless. When I needed a filling (dread!!!!) he made sure I had plenty of the good numbing stuff before making the fast repair. His offices are super clean and high-tech. My husband and I wouldn't go to any other dentist, and we drive all the way from New Jersey to see Dr. Chicvak!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Chicvak, DDS?
The most gentle dental visits I've ever had! His care and attention to details is evident from the moment I sat in the chair. I have my whole family going to this office! Thank you Dr. Chicvak and thank you to your whole staff! Very pleasant experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Chicvak, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Chicvak?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Chicvak treats patients.