Dr. John Chaves, DDS

Dr. John Chaves, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. John Chaves, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Woodland Hills, CA and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University in 1990 and practices dentistry.

5312 Comercio Ln

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Chaves

This content was provided by Dr. Chaves "At the Woodland Hills Dental Centre, we bring you over twenty years of dental experience while staying at the cutting edge of the latest and newest dental technology. Making sure you have a bright, healthy smile is our top priority. We work assiduously and conscientiously to maintain our reputation as being on the forefront of the latest dental technologies. Using the newest dental treatments available, including dental implant therapy, LumineerA veneers, composite fillings, porcelain crowns, bridges, and more, at the Woodland Hills Dantal Centre you don't have to endure a painful or embarrassing smile any longer. Woodland Hills Cosmetic Dentistry specializes in repairing crooked, cracked, broken, stained, worn, or chipped teeth in no time. Our team is thrilled to share with you the benefits of our extensive understanding and hard work in dental services."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for California.

• Loma Linda University
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Chaves has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chaves has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chaves does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chaves and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chaves' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chaves to family and friends

Dr. Chaves' Performance

I have known Dr. Chaves for 20 years, he is an absolutely wonderful dentist!!!! I have referred my entire family to him. I have trusted him with all our dental needs, most recently I had gone through Invisilign Braces and the outcome was fantastic!! I am so happy with my new smile and have Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've had 4 root canals by Dr Chaves, and all 4 of them needed to be re-root canal-ed with in a year. One of the crowns he put on after the root canal was faulty so I need that tooth eventually extracted, so I had tooth #30 extracted Aug 2012 He ripped it out with the bone and gum. I need surgery...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0