Dr. John Carey, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Carey

North Metro Oral & maxillofacial Surgery

4508 Holly Springs Pkwy Ste 1 Canton, GA 30115

Dr. John Carey, DMD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Canton, GA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Carey to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists in your area

See similar Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists in Canton

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Carey accepts

Dr. Carey accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
MetLife
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Carey's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Carey's conditions and procedures:

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. John Carey, DMD...

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Carey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Carey

Dr. Carey?
Dr. Carey was great. He removed wisdom teeth on both of my boys on the same day. They both were in and out without any problems. They didn't even remember the procedure. Dr. Carey and his staff were very caring, gentle and professional. Had a great experience and would highly recommend his office for any kind of oral surgery.
May 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carey, DMD?
My experience with Dr. Carey was absolutely a great experience. He was kind, respectful and knowledgeable. He listened patiently and took time and care to address all my concerns and questions. There was never any pressure, rush, hard sell or judgment. His warm manner and empathy made me calm in an anxious situation. The office seemed very well run. It was comfortable, clean, modern and well-appointed. All staff I encountered were very competent, professional, friendly and willing to help. I would highly recommend Dr. Carey!
Jennifer D – Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carey, DMD?
My visit was spectacular. Dr. Carey and his whole staff was amazing and could not have been better. They were all so caring and also funny. If you are ever looking to have your wisdom teeth removed or anything done by Dr. Carey, I would 10/10 recommend going to him. I am not one to like going to the doctors, but Dr. Carey made my visit spectacular!
Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carey, DMD?
I had my four wisdom teeth taken out by Dr. Carey several years ago and had absolutely zero complications afterwards. I had always been very nervous around doctors in the past and he took the time to make sure I was calm and comfortable before beginning the procedure. He made sure to explain everything that would happen during the surgery in a way that eased my worries and just like that I woke up with no issues and almost no pain. I was back to my daily routine the very next day!
Jordan – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carey, DMD?
Dr. Carey is the best oral surgeon around! He is welcoming, kind, and makes you feel very safe during the entire procedure. His office staff are wonderful as well and his office is beautiful and clean. My wisdom teeth surgery was the most painless dental procedure I’ve ever had. You are in good hands with him, and he is the only person I would ever let perform surgery on my mouth!
Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carey, DMD?
Dr. Carey removed my wisdom teeth as well as extracted 5 teeth a few years prior. I have nothing but great experiences at his office. Conversation was calming yet professional when dealing with anesthesia, then post op went exceedingly well. Dr. Carey and his staff took care of me as if I was a member of their family. Even checked up with me weeks after to ensure I was adjusting well to the recent procedures. In the event I need oral surgery services again, I will make the journey to see Dr. Carey.
Brenden Bowerman – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carey, DMD?
I had a great experience getting my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Carey! The healing process was quicker than I anticipated with minimal pain. I would definitely recommend to others.
Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carey, DMD?
Went for a procedure but dr. decided, even before starting, that he didn't want to do it. Finally, he changed his mind (after I paid a lot of money in cash) and did the procedure. Part of it did not go well and I had to return to the office to have part of it redone. A lot of pain , missed two weeks off work. Office staff is hard to work with.
S.M.A. – Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carey, DMD?
I lost three crowns in a matter of weeks. Needing three extractions and three implants, I was anticipating pain during and for several days after the procedure. I I was pleasantly surprised. No pain, no swelling. I could not believe that I was serving punch at a reception two days later. Awesome.
Barbara’s Grinstead in Roswell, GA – May 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carey, DMD?
This is the most amazing office I've ever been to. I was in great hands right from the beginning. I have had a rough year going from office to office trying to put an end to the pain I was having, and never could get it resolved. Dr. Carey knew exactly what to do within the first 15 mins. Jackie and Yvette were so comforting and always smiling. I highly recommend this practice!
Jennifer Van Zilen in Canton, GA – Aug 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carey, DMD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Carey and his staff. My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed and we had a great experience. From the greeting we received when we walked into the office, to Dr. Carey and his wonderful assistant. Dr. Carey was very professional and courteous and thoroughly explained all details of the surgery in an easy to understand and respectful manner. The procedure was uncomplicated and her recovery was quick. Thank you Dr. Carey!
May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carey, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Carey?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Carey communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Carey communicates via email

• Does Dr. Carey offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Carey offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Carey offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Carey offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Carey have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Carey has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Carey offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Carey offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Carey offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Carey offers evening visits