Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. John Buist, DDS
Dr. John Buist, DDS is a dentist who practices in Englewood, CO.

125 Inverness Dr E Ste 360

Englewood, CO 80112

Learn about Dr. Buist

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Buist is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Buist has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Buist has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buist does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buist and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buist's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buist to family and friends
Dr. Buist's Performance
in Denver, CO |
So fortunate to have found my professional caring dentist 20+ years ago! Don't know what I'd do without him!
in Castle Rock, CO |
Dr. Buist is the best dentist that I've ever used - and I've used a lot! He listens to your concerns and works to achieve an excellent outcome. He is realistic and detail oriented - qualities that make a good dentist great. I've been going to Dr. Buist for over 12 years, and I recommend him to all of my friends. I truly believe that you can't find a better dental practice than Dr Buist and staff, and I recommend them to you.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Buist just replaced an old, worn out crown with a new one and it feels great. He and his office staff are very professional, yet personable and they are always interested in how I'm doing. I've had a lot of dental work done by other dentists through the years and Dr. Buist is one of the best!
in Denver, CO |
I've been a patient of Dr Buist for seven years and I find him to be very skilled and professional. He does great work and I'd recommend him. I've had a number of crowns done and they all look like my real teeth. And Julie is a great too!
in Denver, CO |
I have used Dr. Buist as my family dentist for 19 years. I have had nothing but outstanding experiences with John and his staff. In fact, I cannot imagine going elsewhere. His offices are conveniently located, his staff completely professional and John is completely focus on the details that make a dentist great. I offer my highest recommendation.
Denver, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr Buist for over 20 years and have always received exceptional service, in depth explanations on options, and the highest quality dental work. He takes the time to make a personal connection with everyone who visits his office. I would consider him a perfectionist who is not satisfied unless his patient is 100% satisfied. Highly recommended.
in Denver, Co |
Very disappointed with the last crown from John Buist. Cost me $1400.00 and he and his hygienist knew it was chipped when they put in my mouth. John Buist tried jedi mind tricking me into thinking, first, it's the light your seeing (right); then it was no one can see it (I can); then it was your gum receded (right, again). Everything except, how can I make this right? My advice, if you're looking for a dentist, keep looking, you don't want John Buist.
Have you seen Dr. John Buist, DDS?
Are you Dr. Buist?