Dr. John Bozic, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. John Bozic, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry | Male

8930 W 10th St Indianapolis, IN 46234 Get Directions

Dr. John Bozic, DDS is a dentist who practices in Indianapolis, IN.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bozic to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Bozic's Performance
Fishers, IN |
Dr. Bozic was prompt and efficient at what he did. He treated my daughter very quickly for major dental work. We had issues with my insurance not paying, but Rhonda dealt with it well. Her estimate was very close and insurance paid at the end.
in Indianapolis, IN |
We are rushed like an assembly line and the hygienist doesn't spend much time doing the cleaning while the Dr. looks at the child for less than a minute. When viewing the xrays, they hold the little film up to the light from the ceiling, not on a proper light table. Dr. Bozic was very judgmental and rude to my child. He didn't listen to my concerns. And he made me take my child in 3 times for fillings, even though I told him I couldn't afford it. His answer "make payments".
in Avon, IN |
My son had broke a tooth and Dr. Bozic "fixed" it. 2 days later the "fix" broke off. Had us come back in to do it again. He wasn't going to tell me that there was no guarantee that it would stay "fixed". But I was still going to have to pay again. Communication was very poor and he didn't even try to right the wrong.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I was treated rudely several times by the Dentist and staff at this office. Dr. Bozic was very judgemental, not offering suggestions or advice, and he was very abrupt. Rhonda, who does the estimates for the dental work has been way off both times she gave me a price. When I asked why it was so far off, she was very defensive and rude and said she told me it could be way off--she did not, she specifically said it should be close (It was almost $200 lower). Very disappointed, won't be back.
Indianapolis |
He has been great with both of my children. I'm so grateful for Dr Bozic and his awesome staff who have taken awesome care of my children and their teeth.
Have you seen Dr. John Bozic, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bozic?

Compare Dr. Bozic

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bozic's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Dr. Bozic does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bozic and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bozic does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bozic and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Bozic does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bozic and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.