Orthodontics  |
Dr. John Bottala, DDS
Dr. John R. Bottala has served the children and families of Chino Hills and Chino with quality orthodontic treatments since 1997. Bottala Orthodontics is known in our community for our wonderful doctor, great customer service, and friendly staff! Your whole family will love our welcoming atmosphere that has a game area for the kids as well as movies and snacks for the whole family.

3110 Chino Ave Ste 200

• Health Net
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bottala

Dr. Bottala is a talented and experienced doctor who truly cares about his patients. Our practice is unique in that we are a full time office that houses only one doctor. This ensures that you or your child will see Dr. Bottala at every visit and can count on truly personal care. We believe orthodontics should be easy! Our office offers the latest and most effective orthodontic methods at the most affordable prices.

• Orthodontics

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Southern California / Keck School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • University Of Southern California / Keck School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
    Other Education | Completed 1989

Dr. Bottala has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bottala has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bottala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bottala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bottala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bottala to family and friends
Dr. Bottala's Performance
riverside, ca |
We have been visiting Dr Bottala's office for about 1 1/2 years now and every time we have come, the office has been timely, the office staff have always been professional and courteous. I would recommend Dr. Bottala's office to anyone looking to have braces placed, oh and his office also does Invisalign :-). Sooo happy with the results of my daughters smile. Thank you Bottala Family!
in Ca |
Dr. Bottala and his staff are absolutely wonderful! They are friendly and are always ready to answer any questions. Their customer service is simply on another level. Dr. Bottala and his team have made my sons' first experience with ortho-a wonderful one. I am truly happy with how my sons' treatment plan. Dr. Battola and staff explained things in detail. They go the extra mile by offering fun incentives for practicing healthy oral hygiene. Pricing: Reasonable. They offer different payment/f
Redlands, CA |
Love them! Had both my daughters get their braces here. Staff and Dr. Bottala are awesome. Totally recommend them if you are thinking about getting braces.
I couldn't ask for a better orthodontist! Everyone is so friendly and lovable! I truly recommend this office to everyone!
Pomona, CA |
I was referred to Dr Bottala by my daughters dentist, since we been going our experience has been the best! Very happy with the service we've been getting for my daughter. She just got her braces on today and looks fabulous. Very gentle explained everything as we were going along... Staff is excellent very friendly great customer service. I got a consultation for myself and look forward to getting my braces as well with such an awesome team!
Cypress, CA |
We LOVE Dr. Bottala! He is a very nice approachable doctor. His staff is fantastic! It's actual a fun office to go to. You can start seeing changes right away. The staff genuinely care for the patients. This is the doctor that you want to chose for your family orthodontic needs
in Los Angeles, CA |
We love this orthodontist and staff Very professional and the attention to detail is amazing
Ontario, ca |
This office is amazing! Friendly, caring, fun, knowledge and nothing but smiles every time. The doctor takes his time to explain the treatment and listens to concerns and questions. The best investment I've ever made.
in Riverside |
Marcela was wonderful! Took her time and did scan and work for retainers. I always love coming in knowing everybody is experienced and does great work.
in riverside, ca |
We absolutely love Dr Bottala and his Staff. I choose Invisalign and both my daughters had braces. We constantly get compliments on our teeth. They did an amazing job!!! We love our smiles
in Montebello, CA |
The entire staff here has ALWAYS been very helpful and explain everything, step by step.
in Fontana, CA |
Dr. Bottala is the best.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Finally braces are off today for my daughter. We were very happy with the treatment and services Dr Bottala and his team provided. Always had appointments that worked with our schedule the staff was always very friendly. They walked us step by step thru the 24 months of treatment! I would recommend Dr Bottala to all my friends and family.
in Chino Hills, CA |
Dr. Bottala has always taken the time to explain everything to me regarding my daughter's treatment at every appointment in a way that makes sense and helps me understand what we are trying to do. My daughter has a very small mouth and we have had to address numerous issues that have come up, and I have been nothing but pleased with every situation. I don't feel that he is pushy or trying to "sell" anything. Rather, he listens to my concerns and takes the time to validate and address them.
Riverside, CA |
Best Ortho office in the area!
Corona, CA |
A welcome and comfortable environment
in Los Angeles, CA |
Love Dr. Bottala and his staff. They're always so warm and welcoming and I look forward to seeing them all each time I come in. I have had nothing but fantastic service and experiences with them.
in Chino Hills, CA |
Dr. Bottala and the staff are awesome. I've had my braces for almost 2 years, and at every appointment they're always so thorough and polite with everything they ask and do. If I were to start treatment all over again I'd definitely choose Bottala Orthodontics.
Fontana, CA |
Love coming here! The staff is always so sweet and nice. I would recommend this to anyone!
in Ontario, CA |
My son has been seen at Dr.Bottala's office 3 times. Ever since his 1st appointment he is eager and looks forward to come the office. We love each staff member including Dr. Lee and Dr. Botalla. Everyone is so courteous, helpful, and patient. They always have a smile on their face and are delighted to asistí you in anyway! I'm glad I choose this office to serve my child!!
in Ontario |
I was in the market for an orthodontist and was referred here! This facility is amazing from the moment you walk in! You are greeted with a warm smile and given instructions and fill out your "paperwork" all on an iPad (makes things so much easier in my opinion)! I did not wait past my appointment time (which shows they value your time) and was pleasantly surprised by the customer services, professionalism, and skill of the staff, especially Carol! I would definitely recommend Dr. Bottala!
Sun City, CA |
I've been coming here for a year for my Invisalign and I would highly recommend Bottala to anyone, child, teen or adult!
Great experience
Awesome place and so much better than any other ortho offices I have been to.
in Pomona ca |
Came in felt really comfortable with all the employees there all so nice my son was feeling a bit nervous they made him feel calm this is just our second appointment and we feel really good about this office ??
in Chino hills Ca |
The staff and Dr are amazing!!! Could not be any happier with there service's and staff. Amazing experience for my daughter and girlfriend. No other place I would go. Very professional in every way
Perris, CA |
Dr. Bottala is very informative and knowledgeable! My child looks forward to her visits.
in Chino hills |
My son has been going to dr. Botalla for six months now and we love it. The staff is really friendly and the doctors are great.
in Chino, CA |
Thank you Dr. Bottala and all your professional team (special tks to Lupe for your wonderful service) , we just had another awesome visit!
in Chino, CA |
They have specials every month, and incentives for the kids to brush well. The staff are friendly and very informative.
in Chino Hills, CA |
Great service. Amazing staff!
in Chino, CA |
Him & every single person in his office is so sweet, helpful, patient & just the best!!!! Best ortho ever!!!!
in SanDimas Ca |
Great service. Love my smile!
in Corona, CA |
My son recently went in for a consultation and I just have to say I was blown away by Dr. Bottala and his staff! All my questions and concerns were addressed. The office is super clean and very welcoming. I am happy to say that Bottala Orthodonitcs will be treating my son for the next 24 months.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Love the experience and professionalism of the staff
Love my smile
in Pomona,ca |
Excellent service.
in Moreno valley |
The Dr and staff are always very sweet and make my daughter always feel comfortable and welcomed. Thank you for always being so sweet. We have been going there for about almost 2 yes now and I can honestly say I have only been treated with nothing but respect and patience for all my questions. Yes I am one of those mothers. lol great service ???? % from front office to back office.
in Chino, CA |
Excellent service, very happy with the results.
in Ontario |
I love my braces!
in Corona, CA |
Love my smile and the office!
in Corona, CA |
Me encanta él servicios de todas sus ayudantes muy amables y el doctor no se diga
Wildomar, CA |
Friendly staff!! We love the office!
in Corona, CA |
My grandson'svisit and the installation of his braces were made a great event by the friendly staff. This office has an awesome professional and caring staff! They understand kids and it makes a difference. Five stars!!!
in 9368 Brookview Ct. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 |
We are very happy with Dr. John Bottala n his stuff. My son was his patient and came back for my daughter's treatment! Thank you so much! Rosy Avila
in Pomona, CA |
We love Dr. Bottala's office. The staff are super friendly and helpful! I was so pleased with my daughter's braces and I got some for myself! I can't wait for my beautiful teeth!!
Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Dr Bottala and Dr Lee are a great team of orthodontics!
Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Great experience so far. Great doctors and staff. Angelina worked on me on me today and she was very pleasant.
in Miraloma |
Love how my smile is turning out. I love the excellent service. Everyone is super friendly and professional
in Chino |
We have been going to Dr. Bottala for many years. We love him and his friendly staff.
Have you seen Dr. John Bottala, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bottala?