Dr. John Boling, DDS

Dr. John Boling, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. John Boling is originally from Jonesboro where he graduated from Westside High School. He is a certified orthodontic specialist who focuses on facial aesthetics as well as a healthy bite. He enjoys being able to connect with patients and parents to establish a relaxed, trusting relationship. Dr. Boling met his wife, Shannon, while attending Lyon College. They are excited to be in Arkansas and love living in and serving the Jonesboro community. They excitingly welcomed their first born child, Charlie, in November of 2015! They also adore their two West Highland White Terriers, Lucy and Piper. Dr. Boling enjoys traveling, howling for the Red Wolves, competing in trivia, reading, working with his hands and utilizing new technology. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Tennessee Dental Association - 2011 - 2015 Memphis Dental Society - 2011 - 2015 Southern Association of Orthodontists - 2011 - 2015 Tennessee Association of Orthodontists - 2011 - 2015 Memphis Association of Orthodontists - 2011 - 2015 American Dental Association - 2011 - Present American Association of Orthodontists - 2011 - Present Arkansas State Dental Association - 2015 - Present Southwestern Society of Orthodontists - 2015 - Present Arkansas Association of Orthodontists - 2015 - Present FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept all insurances, excluding Cape Girardeau – we do not accept MO MED yet. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims for Insurances. We are proud to be a preferred provider for Arkansas Delta Dental. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday - 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM.

Westrock Orthodontics

2606 Browns Ln

Jonesboro, AR 72401

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • CoreSource
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Boling

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Boling The doctor and staff are great. They are always very willing to help with any concerns that I had, and always kept me up to date on my progression.

This content was provided by Dr. Boling Dr. Boling and his crew are the best! Very polite, professional, and experts at orthodontic care. I would highly recommend them.

This content was provided by Dr. Boling My daughter's smile is better than ever! If you need an orthodontist this is the place to come. Dr. Boling is from here and you can tell he loves what he does!!

This content was provided by Dr. Boling "We want you to feel comfortable every time you walk in our doors. And the first time you walk in, your evaluation is on us. If you are a new patient, schedule your free evaluation and let’s get started on your new smile!"

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Removable Appliances
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Lyon College - B.S. Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center, College Of Dentistry-Dds
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • University of Tennessee Health Science Center - MDS - Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Boling has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Boling has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boling to family and friends
Dr. Boling's Performance
It was a great experience
I been coming here for 3 years. I got to get them off. No. they feel good. They make me look cute
The experience was very good also. Everyone was very helpful,polite,&respectful, it did not take long at all. I really enjoyed the experience.
He is so good
Great
I grew up with very little dental care. I was always embarrassed to smile. I am standing here today, not embarrassed to smile for the first time in my life. I appreciate the caring staff and Dr. Boling so much! I cannot wait to share the results with my friends and family. Thank you for taking such good care of me!
Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
Made me feel like they knew me and my family.
Very professional
Very good.
Great experience by far, overall ;-) :-) .
Great Staff
We love Dr. Boling!
Dr. Boling is an AWESOME man!! He is very thorough!! WE LOVE HIM!
He is hands on and explains in detail
Treat is my favorite and she has always been super sweet to me!
always made sure my daughter and i both understood what the instructions were.
We got our appointment time mixed up and came at the wrong time. The staff was so understanding it brought tears to my eyes!!! Way to go Westrock! You made our day! Thank you!!!!!!
he was cool
Our experience has been wonderful
hes the best
We love coming here. He is amazing with my boys!
Good
Dr. Boling explains everything very clearly.
Dr. Boling is very precise on everything that he does, and he explains everything very well.
One of the nicest physicians we have had the privilege of seeing. The care is exceptional and the attention to detail is above and beyond the care we were given by the previous physician. We would highly recommend Dr Boling to anyone needing orthodontic care.
Dr. Boling is AMAZING at his job and is such a nice and friendly man. And all the ladies in this office are beyond sweet and so good with my child .
The provider is awesome. He is very patient and he explains every thing well. His staff is awesome as well
very informative! great experience!
Dr. Boling is a great person. He explains every procedure well and tells you what its going to do for you.
This is a good place
It's been great so far!
Very Caring! I would recommend Westrock to anyone!
Awesome
Such an amazing experience, they're extremely helpful, always good attitudes. Ms. Treat is wonderful, she is definitely the best! She is always positive, and I actually always look forward in coming to the dentist now!! I couldn't have had a better Dentist either! They're ALL wonderful! You won't be disappointed! Super thankful for my other Family at Westrock Orthodontics! :)
I really like this place. I wish I would have come here in the beginning
I had an awesome time here. All of the dentists were very kind. Their work was excellent. Keep up the good work!
my experience was good.
very friendly, wouldnt go anywhere else
Gut-wrenching decision at the beginning, to do this, but wonderful treatment experience, wonderful staff and so pleased with the outcome!
Extremely helpful and caring, very personable as well. I was originally with Dr. Scott Allen, but the staff here made the transition so comfortable.
Love yall.
all of the employees are great. Very friendly and always make you feel welcomed
Wonderful experience.
Have you seen Dr. John Boling, DDS?

Visit Dr. Boling