Dr. John Bianchin, DDS

Dr. John Bianchin, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. John Bianchin, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Palm Desert, CA and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Loyola University Of Chicago / School Of Dentistry in 1989 and practices dentistry.

73640 El Paseo Ste 9

Palm Desert, CA 92260

Learn about Dr. Bianchin

This content was provided by Dr. Bianchin "At Valley View Dental in Palm Desert, we offer a full range of general and advanced dental services to meet your every need. It is our prioritiy to provide a state-of-the-art facility, caring staff to and the highest quality dental care available. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for California.

• Loyola University Of Chicago / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Bianchin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bianchin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bianchin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bianchin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bianchin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bianchin

3.8

Dr. Bianchin?
Dr. Bianchin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Bianchin, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
The moment you enter Doctor John Bianchin office at, Valley View Dental, you will find a group of professionals who really care about their patients. They do amazing work and I recommend them to anyone looking a quality dental experience.
Robert S in Indian Wells – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bianchin, DDS?
Dr. Bianchin has been my Dentist for over 7 years and I couldn’t be happier!! He has helped me to overcome my fear of going to the dentist. ???? The entire staff or “Family” as they are, and make you feel, are so friendly and accommodating to my needs. I never have to wait.... Just as I want...Read More
Monica – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bianchin, DDS?
My experience was wonderful, I waited all my life for a beautiful smile and Dr. Bianchin gave it to me. I will be forever grateful.
Sherry Crawford in Indian Wells , CA – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bianchin, DDS?
I have been going here for years and have had everything done from cleanings and basic preventative care to crowns and implants to repair damages from an autoimmune disease that deteriorated most of the bone on my lower left jaw line. Him and his staff are very professional and friendly,The office...Read More
Annika – Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bianchin, DDS?
He fixed a crown that came out for free immediately. He did explain that it may not work initially but so far it only came out once in 3 years.
Cory in Palm Desert, CA – Jun 30, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bianchin?