Dr. John Baines, DDS

Dr. John Baines, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. John Baines, DDS is a dentist who practices in Austin, TX. He is 55 years old.

2500 W William Cannon Dr Ste 701

Austin, TX 78745

Learn about Dr. Baines

Education data for Dr. Baines is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Baines has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Baines has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baines does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baines and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baines' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baines to family and friends
Dr. Baines' Performance
Austin, TX |
Dr. Baines and his staff are extraordinarily friendly, professional, and thorough. My husband and I enjoy coming here, and recommend this practice to anyone in need of a great dentist!
in Austin, TX |
Very attentive, thorough and precise practice. Dr. Blaines and staff always makes what would ordinarily be an appointment one dreads into an actual pleasant experience, with the added bonus of having a healthier mouth. Kudos, to Dr. B!
in Austin, TX |
Unexpectedly nice people. It has been a while since I've been to the dentist and everyone at the office made it as easy as possible. Something else I noticed - the Dentist and Hygienist followed a detailed checklist to do everything, I like that level of professionalism and accuracy.
Austin, TX |
Dr. Baines has taken care of our family's dental needs for over 10 years. His level of attention and the professionalism of his staff are outstanding! He always provides excellent explanations and his staff is extremely well-trained and friendly. My highest recommendation for Dr. Baines and his staff!
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Baines is knowledgeable, kind, and caring — and, to a person, his office staffers, hygienists, and dental assistants are as well. I trust him completely and recommend him highly. We moved to the other side of the city, and we never considered switching to another dentist.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Baines and his staff have all been wonderful w me considering I am a big baby when it comes to going to the dentist. I’m 54 and still fight it. The work he has done has been excellent and amazingly pain free. My whole family goes to him.
in Austin, TX |
Dr Baines’ practice provides state of the art dental care in a very pleasant environment.
in Round Rock, TX |
Outstanding overall experience with Dr. Baines, have been seeing him since he started his practice in Austin. Great dentist...!!
in Austin, TX |
My 20 year old crown came offf Saturday evening. I called his office and received a message with an after hours phone number. I left a message and he called back promptly. He offered an 8:00 AM appointment which I took. My tooth required additional preparation because of decay under the old crown. Dr Baines prepared a temporary crown and set a future appointment. He fit a permanent crown at the new appointment. The new crown fit perfectly and I have had no problems with it.
in Austin , TX |
I have sent several family members to Dr Baines, and they've all been very happy with him and his practice.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Baines is thorough, knowledgeable, professional, friendly, calm...and gentle:) Everything I want in my dentist.
in Austin, TX |
Been using Dr Baines for over 15 years. He is awsome! He explains everything and is very nice. He has a great staff all very nice. I use Hailey as my hygentiest and she is great very professional and personable also.
Houston, TX |
Efficient and friendly as always
Austin, TX |
Dr Baines has been my dentist for over 25 years. He and his staff are so nice, but very professional. They are on top of my insurance so I know exactly what charges to expect. They're always on time. But most importantly the dental care is outstanding.
Dependable, professional, friendly
Austin, TX |
Dr. Baines has been my family's dentist for five years. He is very skilled, has a warm and personable manner, and he really listens to you. The hygienists do a really good job with the cleanings without causing pain, and his staff are thoughtful in making appointments and doing the insurance paperwork quickly. When I moved here I went online to check out the local dentists and saw Dr. Baines great rating. Now I understand why. Can highly recommend him.
Dr. Baines and his staff are so very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. They are truly like friends! I look forward to seeing them each time I come!
in Austin, TX |
Outstanding professional care with great attention to detail
in Austin, TX |
Dr Baines and his entire staff are welcoming, most professional and delightfully happy!!! Dr Baines is warm and friendly ; providing excellent care at all times. The office is modern and up to date technology!!! I have had several dental issues this year. I am totally pleased with the attention and care I've received . This office makes going to the dentist a pleasure. I highly recommend the practice.
Have you seen Dr. John Baines, DDS?
Are you Dr. Baines?