Dr. John Bailey, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Bailey

James A Burgess D D S M S P C

6685 Delmonico Dr Ste B Colorado Springs, CO 80919

Dr. John Bailey, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Bailey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bailey

Dr. Bailey?
Dr. Bailey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Bailey, DDS
Awesome experience! Dr Bailey and his staff made my daughter feel so comfortable through the whole process! We love this office!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bailey, DDS?
Dr. Bailey is very knowledgeable and I trust him completely with my daughter's braces! He has made my daughter very comfortable through the whole process and she never dreads going to get her braces tightened. His staff are all extremely friendly and helpful. He is also very affordable and I could not recommend him more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bailey, DDS?
Dr.Bailey and staff have been extremely helpful and have been doing great with my teeth. The cookies there are amazing too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bailey, DDS?
Went in the office today for our first consultation. My husband and I both immediately noticed how kind the staff was and how friendly Dr. Bailey was. The doctor made my son (with special needs) feel comfortable about getting braces. Matter of fact he left smiling, instead of crying!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bailey, DDS?
The best orthodontics practice in Colorado Springs! Three of my children have had Dr. Bailey as their orthodontist and we can't be more pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bailey, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Bailey to anyone in need of orthodontics. He is very patient and kind with my daughter and has always taken the time to answers all my questions. He has a wonderful staff that are very helpful and always friendly. He has amazing chocolate chip cookies too at the end of each visit! Definitely always a positive experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bailey, DDS?
We couldn't be happier with the care we have received from Dr. Bailey and his wonderful staff. Appointments are easy to make because there are several offices to accommodate our schedule and needs. Thank you for all you do to make our daughter feel happy, healthy, and valued!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bailey, DDS?
We are new patients at Bailey Orthodontics. The office manager is very knowledgeable and professional. She explained the whole process to us and all the payment options. Dr. Bailey then sat down with us and went over the treatment plan. We have had several appointments and they have all been very pleasant experiences. My daughter was nervous and the staff was very patient and reassuring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bailey, DDS?
Best orthodontist in the U.S. Kind, considerate, understanding, patient, professional, knowledgeable and an all around great human being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bailey, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Bailey?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Bailey accepts

Dr. Bailey accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental PPO
United Concordia
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Bailey treats your condition or procedure