Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Caceres

Oral & Facial Surgery of Miami

3860 SW 8th St Ste 201 Coral Gables, FL 33134

Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Coral Gables, FL and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University of Havana in 1994 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery, cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, and more.

Dr. Caceres accepts

Dr. Caceres accepts the following insurance:

Access Dental
Principal Financial Group
Principal Life
UniCare
United Concordia

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Caceres' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Dental Implant
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision or Destruction of Dentoalveolar Lesion or Tumor
  • Maxillary (Upper Jaw ) Osteotomy
  • Maxillary and Malar Fractures
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia
  • Nitrous Oxide Sedation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Tumor Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

Oral and facial problems are of great concern to me and my goal is to provide my patients with a pleasant and successful procedure."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Caceres' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS
Great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
Dr. Caceres is a very professional surgeon with great bedside manner. The staff is also great and very helpful throughout the process. Even after my surgery, they contacted me over the weekend to make sure I was ok and were always available to answer any of my questions. Dr. Caceres is a top rated surgeon and I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a maxillofacial surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
I went to Dr. Caceres office to get a consultation about my wisdom teeth, and yes they were impacted and must be removed. A few days ago I had my surgery , and what can I say, Dr. Caceres and his staff is the best, you won't feel anything. In lees than 1 hour my wisdom teeth were extracted. During my recovery, there is almost no pain at all, and no swelling. If i ever need to go to a maxillofacial surgeon again I will go to Dr. Caceres office, and i will recommend him to any friends and family n
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
Dr. Johanny Caceres performed my wisdom teeth extraction and I would recommend him to ANYONE who needs this procedure done. He is very knowledgeable about this subject and will answer any of your questions, no matter how many! His demeanor is very calm which put me to ease as I was apprehensive at having this done. Overall, he did an excellent job, I have very minimal pain and I am writing this review the very same day of my surgery so hopefully that tells you something! Thank you, Dr. Caceres
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
Based on my experience and surgical outcome with him Doctor I consider Dr. Caceres to be an absolute professional and a world-class surgeon. I would recommend him without reserve. The Dr.Johany Caceres clearly excellent at what he does, and I believe he genuinely cares about his patients and their outcomes. Thank you for all your time, I did not feel rushed during my appointments and highly recommend him. Great a Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
When it comes to my health I ALWAYS make sure I end up with the best doctors. The only reason I removed my 4 wisdom teeth at once with Dr. Cáceres was because he is THE BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
I had 4 of my wisdom teeth removed with Dr. Caceres and his team of nurses. They were extremely attentive and helpful when explaining the procedure to me and my family members. He assuaged any fears and was patient enough to endure how uneasy I was. All in all, Dr. Caceres and his staff were excellent and attentive. I would recommend him to anyone? that needs oral or Maxillofacial Surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
One of the best experiences I have had with a dentist in my life and probably ever. As a person who does not like visiting doctors or having medical procedures done, I can honestly say that I did not feel any discomfort or pain and the staff was well trained to calm my nervousness. I am currently one day post wisdom tooth removal surgery and I honestly feel great. If I ever need Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery again I will definitely be visiting Dr. Caceres again. A true professional in the field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
Best MD for oral and facial surgeries!!! He and all his team members are super nice. He took out my 4 wisdom teeth without having any problem. During the recovery process almost no pain at all. I really recommend him 100%!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
There are no words to describe Dr. Caceres, my daughter had her wisdom tooth taken and I had bone grafts implant plus surgery on my jaw bone to extract for the bone implant, Doctor Caceres explained every detail of the process and that is exactly what happen, very professional, clean and down to earth doctor, his very human. He thinks about the patient first. I will see how he can be recognized for what he those daily to help his patients, God Bless you and I will recommend Dr.Caceres to everyon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
Hello I was seen by Dr. Caceres on 03/22/2018 after trying unsuccessfully to schedule a visit with a local Maxillofacial Surgeon in El Paso Texas, the waiting time here is 7 months! I called Dr. Caceres office and I was given an appointment for the following week! I was in shock but happy, the day of the visit, I showed up to a pristine clean office with attentive staff and I was blown by the courtesy, caring and above all the knowledge that this Doctor boasts. Very Military/Vet friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
Caceres was great! He was nice , attentive , and compassionate with his patient. I had 4 of my wisdom teeth removed on the same day and he was kind enough to explain the whole procedure and explain what iv sedation was. He also told he would be avaliable any time so that if i had any concerns to call him. The staff are great too alwayd looking for the better of the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
I went to have all my wisdom teeth removed yesterday and I was really scared but Dr. Caceres and his staff were extremely nice and they explained everything that was going to happen and then they put me to sleep, when I woke up I forgot why I was there because my mouth didn’t hurt at all. They told me that the pain would start to kick in last night and I still haven’t felt any pain at all. He’s an amazing doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
Awesome Doctor, very thorough, great environment, professional staff. The type of Doctor you want.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
Our experience was amazing. Dr Caceres was extremely professional, helpful and answered all of our questions. He and his team had patience and treated us kindly. My daughter is an exceptional person with special needs and they treated her with the utmost respect and understanding. They took the time to answer her questions and asked her how she felt. They also explained the surgery to my daughter as well as myself. The team Dr Caceres has is exceptional. We recommend this Doctor and team
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
Great overall experience and great finished result. Loves the one on one attention I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
Absolutely horrible office staff. I had an urgent need to see the doctor as a new resident after multiple jaw surgeries in NY. I scheduled after telling the office I had Aetna, and then they told me the day before the appointment they only took dental insurance. They wouldn't even give me the courtesy of recommending another surgeon. Very unprofessional office.
I truly apologize for the treatment you received...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
My experience with Dr. CACERES was great he is very profesional I recomend this Doctor 100 %, I am very happy with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
Will highly recommend Dr Caceres and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?
Excellent Doctor, excellent staff ! Good vibe inside of the office , very ethics and professionals! Love how the make you feel
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Caceres?

Oral & Facial Surgery of Miami

• Sat: 9:00am - 5:00pm
    • Sun: 9:00am - 5:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Caceres treats patients.

Coral Gables Hospital