Contact provider for availability

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 68

Dr. Small

North Texas Endodontic Assoc

5800 Coit Rd Ste 200 Plano, TX 75023

Dr. Joel Small, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Plano, TX. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Small accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Small treats your condition or procedure

• Endodontics

Dr. Small's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Small

4.4

Dr. Small?
Dr. Small's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joel Small, DDS
He greeted me and introduced himself, explained the condition and proposed treatment, asked if I would like to proceed. The anesthesia was very gently administered, procedure went well, and he was interested in what I needed to make me comfortable. Very well done, and very professional. Thank you for your care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Small, DDS?
I was nervous about my first root canal but Dr. Small was a wonderful doctor! He has a warm and comforting manner. He talked me through every step of the process and continually asked me if I was doing ok and reassured me that I was being a good patient and that everything was going great. His calmness and confidence made me feel very well cared for. I truly was comfortable and felt that I was being treated by the best of the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Small, DDS?
Best dental experience I’ve had. Dr Smalls and the entire staff are kind, knowledgeable and make you comfortable as possible. I highly recommend Dr Smalls!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Small, DDS?
Had to have an unexpected root canal and was quite nervous about having it done. Dr. Small was very kind and reassuring about the procedure. He expained, using xrays of my tooth, what was involved. He and his assistant DeDe were very caring and patient. They promised me it would not hurt and they made good on that promise!! I highly recommend Dr. Small and DeDe. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Small, DDS?
My experience with everyone at this office was exceptionally pleasant and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Small, DDS?
Dr. Small has seen myself and my daughter. He is so caring and explains things well. I had not a moment of pain during or after treatment. Did not feel the numbing shot either. He's awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Small, DDS?
Dr. Small performed root canal therapy on one tooth. There was a chance the tooth had a fracture but I was told after the first part of treatment that it did not. After almost three months my tooth is still in pain. I have been back a couple times for them to look at it. At this point, I have been told my tooth needs to be extracted by my general dentist. I paid $1500 for a root canal that I have to have extracted now. I do not trust Dr. Small and will never return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Small, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Small?