Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Joel Gould, DDS
Dr. Joel Gould, DDS is a dentist who practices in Manhattan Beach, CA.

1200 Rosecrans Ave Ste 107

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Gould

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Gould is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gould has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gould has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gould does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gould and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gould's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gould to family and friends
Dr. Gould's Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Gould is amazing and so kind and patient when explaining everything! He truly cares for his patients. And Sonia is the best hygienist I've ever had. The whole team is awesome!
in Hermosa Beach, CA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Gould's for 17 years. I enjoy coming to his office and feel he truly cares for your needs. The office staff are friendly and helpful. I always recommend Dr. Gould to this looking for a dentist.
Redondo Beach, Ca |
Very knowledgeable group. Took time to answer questions. Cleaning was painless but thorough.
in Redondo Beach, CA |
Going to the dentist is rarely a fun thing to do, but over the 17 years I have been a patient of Dr. Gould, my experiences have always been very positive. His office staff and hygienists are excellent. I especially appreciate Leslie's ability to work on my teeth and talk fantasy football at the same time. Dr Gould is an excellent dentist, who through great technique and knowledge, can diagnose and fix any problem you might have. .
Los Angeles, CA |
Absolutely the best service and attention to detail there. They really take care of you and cater to people with busy lives.
Manhattan Beach, CA |
Sonia is the best hygienist hands down!
Long Beach, CA |
Again, another great experience . I'm very happy to get care from this office . There amazing , highly recommend thisnoffixe and staff.
in Redondo Beach, CA |
I have always had a good outcome With visits to Dr Gould, pleasant & professional, always prompt. Highly recommend this office.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
This office is exceptional, really friendly and welcoming. Leslie cleaned my teeth and was so gentle and careful. I highly recommend this practice!
in Manhattan Beach, CA |
Dr. Gould has one of the most technologically advanced offices around, living up to the offices name, "Modern American Dentistry." The hygienists are talented and knowledgeable. They explain what they're seeing and the science behind it (if you ask). Most importantly the team is warm and friendly. Highly recommended
Manhattan Beach, CA |
Best dentistry ever. Great docs and best run medical practice. Efficient, professional office with top notch dental care.
in Manhattan Beach, CA |
Efficient office, professional, great service. Most important great treatment. Team is great. Dr. Gould is ahead of his time. Looks at whole patient, not just teeth.
Redondo Beach, CA |
Dr. Gould's team at Modern American Dentistry is top notch. I highly recommend them.
in Torrance, CA |
Dr.Gould has been my dentist for roughly ten years. He's very good at diagnosing problems, fixing issues and he has a great team. Victoria gave me a great cleaning today. Highly recommend!
Redondo Beach, CA |
Always a positive experience with my visits there! Highly recommended!
Monterey Park, CA |
First I must say that I am extremely apprehensive and nervous when it comes to the dentist. However, Dr. Gould and his team takes the time to answer all of my questions. He is extremely talented, caring, and patient. Jamie is the only one who cleans my teeth and I absolutely LOVE her!!! She is simply awesome. Detail oriented, patient, honest, and funny. I know I'm in good hands when I walk in the door.
Have you seen Dr. Joel Gould, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gould?