Dr. Joe Joseph Jr, DDS

Dr. Joe Joseph Jr, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Joe Joseph Jr, DDS is a dentist who practices in Hilliard, OH.

6044 Parkmeadow Ln Ste A

Hilliard, OH 43026

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Joseph Jr

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Joseph Jr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Joseph Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Joseph Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Joseph Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joseph Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Joseph Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joseph Jr to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Joseph Jr's Performance
Hilliard, OH |
Do not go to this man. I took my children there for regular checkups and no one told me to pay anything that day, I got a bill in the mail a week later for the fluoride treatments. Each week for the next month I got a bill and phone call saying I had a balance. On the 30th day I was threatened with collections. I get paid once a month and was planning on paying it the very next day, He could care less about anyones situation and only cares about the money, Took 2 hours for 4 cleanings also. SLOW
Powell, OH |
Office is only open three days a week in the afternoon. He office is poorly run. They cancled my appointment 15 minutes before it was scheduled to start, and did not call back to reschedule. I showed up for my son's appointment and they refused to see him. They claimed their system crashed and they lost all their appointments. If your time is valuable, then this is not the dentist for you.
Lincoln Park, MI |
I have for some time wanted to find another dentist, but when he dropped out of my health plan without telling me, that was a good reason to leave. Also he is only open 3 days per week so every time you go the employees are different. Also last time I was there he told me I needed two new crowns and I shouldn't wait too long to get them done. My be dentist at Blair dental said I did not need the crowns. Had to pay for last cleaning myself since he dropped out of my insurance and didn't tell me.
Columbus, OH |
Very professional, caring and listens to your concerns. His staff is always pleasant. I could never go to a different dentis
Willoughby527@gmail.com |
He is terrible to his employees. His employees have been treated horrible. He is all about money. He needs to learn respect. I am a patient but have witnessed his treatment first hand to his employees and I will not go back I will not give one more done to this man.
Have you seen Dr. Joe Joseph Jr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Joseph Jr?