Dr. Jody Adams, DDS

Dr. Jody Adams, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Jody Adams, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Brigham City, UT. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

241 W Forest St

Brigham City, UT 84302

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Adams

Dr. Adams' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Adams "I am so happy being a health care provider. My experience with health care started when I was a very young child. I absolutely had the best physicians and dentist when I was growing up. They where great examples of how to treat those that came to see them. They inspired me to be a dentist and in return help and treat all those I come into our office with kindness and compassion. I have been in practice for over 20 years and enjoy every minute of it."

This content was provided by Dr. Adams "Our goal is to have you have the best overall experience when you come into our office.  We have a philosophy of providing best option long term dentistry that will add to your quality of life.  We as a team provide many procedures dealing with both soft tissue and the teeth.  We have a wide range of services from basic periodontal procedures, composite fillings, crown and bridge, root canals and implant placement and restorations on those implants.  We encourage and invite any feedback on how we can become a better dental team in order to become the best we can be in our profession."

8  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Prairie View A&M
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Dr. Adams has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Adams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Adams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Adams' Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adams to family and friends

Dr. Adams' Performance

Dr. Adams Says:
"

We encourage and welcome any feedback of our office and of our team.  We feel it is so important to listen and learn from the prospective of you have.

"

Dr. Adams is a great dentist, he is very personable and caring. He does great work. Great chairside manner. His front office is amazing and so welcoming. So, willing to help and do whatever it takes to make you happy. His assistant is wonderful. Very efficient and knowledgeable, really good at...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He took great care of my family's dental needs. We were very happy with the service we received. Very nice place.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Adams is one of the best dentists I've ever had the opportunity to interact with! I felt so comfortable in his office. He is easy to talk to, and I trusted his work.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I went to Dr. Adams with an urgent issue and he took great care of me immediately. I had an excellent experience and was very happy with the end result. I cannot say enough about how kind and professional everyone was. Thank you Dr. Adams office!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've always had a fear of the dentist but Dr. Adams and his staff made me feel really comfortable.
Are you Dr. Adams?