Dr. Jody Adams, DDS

Dr. Jody Adams, DDS

Dentistry | Male

241 W Forest St Brigham City, UT 84302 Get Directions

Our goal is to have you have the best overall experience when you come into our office.  We have a philosophy of providing best option long term dentistry that will add to your quality of life.  We as a team provide many procedures dealing with both soft tissue and the teeth.  We have a wide range of services from basic periodontal procedures, composite fillings, crown and bridge, root canals and implant placement and restorations on those implants.  We encourage and invite any feedback on how we can become a better dental team in order to become the best we can be in our profession.

I am so happy being a health care provider. My experience with health care started when I was a very young child. I absolutely had the best physicians and dentist when I was growing up. They where great examples of how to treat those that came to see them. They inspired me to be a dentist and in return help and treat all those I come into our office with kindness and compassion. I have been in practice for over 20 years and enjoy every minute of it.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Adams' Experience

Visiting Dr. Adams

Dr. Adams accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Adams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adams to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Adams Says:

We encourage and welcome any feedback of our office and of our team.  We feel it is so important to listen and learn from the prospective of you have.

Dr. Adams' Performance
Whittier, CA |
Dr. Adams is a great dentist, he is very personable and caring. He does great work. Great chairside manner. His front office is amazing and so welcoming. So, willing to help and do whatever it takes to make you happy. His assistant is wonderful. Very efficient and knowledgeable, really good at her job. The hygienists are friendly and provide excellent patient care. I feel like part of a family the minute I walk into this office.
in Salt Lake City |
He took great care of my family's dental needs. We were very happy with the service we received. Very nice place.
in Provo, UT |
Dr. Adams is one of the best dentists I've ever had the opportunity to interact with! I felt so comfortable in his office. He is easy to talk to, and I trusted his work.
in Lehi, Utah |
I went to Dr. Adams with an urgent issue and he took great care of me immediately. I had an excellent experience and was very happy with the end result. I cannot say enough about how kind and professional everyone was. Thank you Dr. Adams office!
in perry, ut |
I've always had a fear of the dentist but Dr. Adams and his staff made me feel really comfortable.
in brigham city, ut |
Dr Adams and his staff are amazing! Jo at the front desk is so friendly and easy to talk to, his hygiene department is fabulous, and his new assistant is a joy! Love love love this office!
Have you seen Dr. Jody Adams, DDS?
Are you Dr. Adams?

Compare Dr. Adams

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Adams says...

I am so happy being a health care provider.  My experience with health care started when I was a very young child.  I absolutely had the best physicians and dentist when I was growing up.  They where great examples of how to treat those that came to see them.  They inspired me to be a dentist and in return help and treat all those I come into our office with kindness and compassion.  I have been in practice for over 20 years and enjoy every minute of it.

Dr. Adams' Care Philosophy

Dr. Adams says...

In our office we  have state of the art equipment that helps in our diagnostic procedures.  We have digital radiographs, infrared caries detection, intraoral cameras, sonicfill composite placement handpiece, oral cancer detection lights AM  day digital panoramic radiograph unit that provides great and easy to read images to help us with your care

Dr. Adams says...

Any dentist can provide for your dental needs but in our office we not only treat the problem but we take time to listen and we take your concerns to heart. We perform a wide variety of procedures with you as a person in mind.

Dr. Adams says...

Dr. Adams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Broken Tooth
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Adams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry