Dr. Jodi Day, DDS

Dr. Jodi Day, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Jodi Day, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lincoln, NE. She graduated from University Of Nebraska / College Of Medicine and practices dentistry.

1320 W A St

Lincoln, NE 68522

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Day

This content was provided by Dr. Day "I continually pursue excellence through ongoing education, personal growth and mastering the lastest technology. I respect my patients, their needs and their time."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• University Of Nebraska / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Day has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Day has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Day does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Day and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Day's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Day to family and friends

Dr. Day's Performance

Finally, a dentist who offers care and respect! I've waited 446 years and been through many dentists office and finally found my permanent dentist. I will never go anywhere else. I am so happy I went to Coddington Dental.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Awesome check up! Very good, make you comfortable, and very professional! Hygienist was awesome as usual and while staff was great! Keep up the great work and high standards.
Quick and Thorough Excellent dentist
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I thought my teeth were the worst the dentist could ever seen; I had to see a dentist but felt guilty, ashamed, and scared of ‘The Lecture.' I was worried that the dentist would berate me, humiliate me, or judge me. I did find the courage to see Dr.Day, and she made me feel comfortable, and she...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I love Coddington Dental!! I have never had a bad experience at Coddington Dental! Every single person at this office is extremely personable and they always do a great job! The overall atmosphere was exceptional. Being a patient who has not been to the dentist for years, this facility and it's...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0