Dr. Jocelyn Iverson, DDS

Dr. Jocelyn Iverson, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jocelyn Iverson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Tulare, CA and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Ucsf in 2005 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

202 S N St

Tulare, CA 93274

Learn about Dr. Iverson

Dr. Iverson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Iverson "I was born and raised here in Tulare county, where I graduated from Redwood High School in Visalia in 1997. I earned a bachelor's degree in Biology from UC Davis before attending UCSF School of Dentistry, from where I graduated in 2005. In 2006 I joined my father, Dennis Buhler DDS, at this private practice in Tulare, Ca. He owned the practice for over 40 before I took over in 2016! My family and I love living in the town where I grew up. We spend lots of time roaming around in the mountains, and we spend our summers boating on Lake Kaweah and Pine Flat Lake."

This content was provided by Dr. Iverson "I approach all care that I provide with empathy and efficiency. I understand the barriers which keep people away from the dentist.

My staff and I strive to provide educate our patients first: What can happen to your teeth? How does this happen? What are the treatment options? Why do these work? What's the best option for you?

Then we ask: How can we help you today? What are your long term goals for your dental health? How can we help you to achieve them?

And then when you're ready, we are available for you."

5  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• U Ca Davis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Ucsf
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Iverson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Iverson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Iverson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Iverson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Iverson's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Iverson?

How was your experience with Dr. Iverson?