Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Joanna Magazine, DMD
Dr. Joanna Magazine, DMD is a dentist who practices in Pinellas Park, FL.

GREAT EXPRESSIONS DENTAL CENTERS PINELLAS PARK

• Dominion Insurance
  • EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Magazine

Education data for Dr. Magazine is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Magazine has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Magazine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Magazine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Magazine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Magazine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Magazine to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Magazine's Performance
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Magazine is THE BEST! She is a ray of sunshine! Very kind and bonus she is just brilliant! She always impresses me with her skill and knowledge. She is comforting, takes time to explain what's happening, and what my options are. I wish all my doctors were like her. She's beautiful inside and out. She has taken great care of me - I couldn't be happier with her work!!!
in St Petersburg, FL |
I am so happy to have found Dr. Magazine. My experience, from the staff to her expert care, has been exceptional.
I have gone to Dr. Magazine for several years. She really cares for her patients, not only in a medical sense but also their emotions. She is an excellent dentist plus she becomes your friend and you are welcomed with a smile. Example: I have been dealing with a dental problem which required referral to a specialist. However, I was concerned and I call Dr. Magazine and she explained everything to me in a 15 minute telephone conversation. She was there for me. What more could I ask?
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Magazine is an incredibly knowledgeable, caring, and ethical Dentist. Her talent and bedside manner far exceed anything I have ever experienced. She's always thorough and provides me with a clear understanding of what my issues & options are. I appreciate the time she spends with me and making my kids comfortable. She provides the HIGHEST quality of care and service. My family and I have been coming to see her for years! We love her and are HAPPY she is our Dentist! The Martin family
in St Petersburg, FL |
She's very caring, thorough, friendly, and just makes it a pleasure to go to the dentist.
in St Petersburg, FL |
MY CHILDREN ABSOLUTELY LOVE DR. MAGAZINE SHE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL YET SO CARING. SHE TAKES TIME WITH THEM TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE COMFORTABLE AND NOT ANXIOUS. WE HAVE BEEN GOING TO HER FOR ABOUT FOUR YEARS NOW , I AM VERY PLEASED WITH HER WE FEEL LIKE SHE IS A FRIEND OF THE FAMILY . GREAT DENTIST GREAT PERSONALITY. WE LOVE HER AND THE STAFF. THE HERMAN FAMILY
in St. Petersburg, FL |
She is personable. She is a perfectionist. She cares. She wants you to have a very low anxiety visit. The staff are very thorough and knowledgeable.
in Lakeland Florida 33811 |
She is an awesome dentist. A very compassionate thorough and very caring person. I my self travel an hour and a half to see her because of her talent and knowledge. I will remain a loyal patient and will recomend my family and friends to her.
Saint Petersburg, Florida |
She's the only dentist you would want. When it comes to personal comfort when you're in one of the most uncomfortable situations of your life, she makes you feel like youre just at your house relaxing!!!
in Seminole ,Fl |
Dr Magazine is the best dentist I have ever had . She is caring and goes way and beyond her responsibilities forher patients . She spent a lot if time with me and stayed late for me to accommodate my Schedule . She is awesome and fantastic and very dedicated to her job . She has saved my teeth for recession . She is the best. Thank you Dr Magazine !!
in St Petersburg, FL |
I am 73 and she has actually saved my teeth from self destruction. She pays attention to detail and settles for nothing less than perfection. I am thankful for the quality of her work. Thank you Dr. Magazine!!
Have you seen Dr. Joanna Magazine, DMD?
Are you Dr. Magazine?

• United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO
    National Fee-for-Service
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics