Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS

Dentistry •  Female • Age 50

Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Shenandoah, TX. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Laraway to book an appointment.

Laraway Family Dentistry

1.0204081632653061%
1.0204081632653061%

Dr. Laraway?
What People Say About Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS
Dr. Laraway (Asha) is awesome, my husband and I feel so grateful to have found her to complete our dental care. We love her holistic approach, and how professional and personal she has been during all of our cleanings and my husband’s recent procedures. The staff is also very kind and are always so sweet to answer all of our (many) questions, no matter how long it may take to explain things so that we understand and feel comfortable. We also love the atmosphere in the office, with comfortable and nice seating, and great views of the trees/wooded area when sitting in the exam chairs.
Carrie Perez – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
I had to get an entire mouth reconstruction and was very nervous about choosing the right dentist. I was referred by a friend to Dr Laraway and I'm blessed he did. From appointments to friendly staff and on point dentistry this team is top notch. If your in or around the Woodlands area there is nobody on thier level. Meet with the staff and the dentist with one consultation you will be hooked and treated as family. Thanks to the Laraway Team.
Joseph S Hamlin – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
I have been visiting Laraway Family Dentist since April 2019 and I am grateful I chose them. They have answered every one of my questions at every step of my treatment plan. They are friendly and professional. I highly recommend.
Derrick Broze – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Great experience and excellent staff
Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Good experience with deep cleaning. Very nice staff and intend to make this my permanent dentist. Hope rest of my procedures go as good.
Elizabeth C – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
I’ve been to this office a couple times now. I keep going back because I love the look and feel of this office. They always have the newest tech in dentistry. Not to mention the staff is wonderful. Dr. Joanna Laraway is so knowledgeable and experienced, I feel confident in the information she tells me about any procedures I need done.
Delaney Erway – Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
I needed a lot of dental work, so I had IV Sedation. Dr. Laraway was very thorough, taking all of my medical history. She is very compassionate. She called that evening to check on me. Part of my temporary crown came off on Saturday morning. She repaired it immediately.
Jill McLaughlin – Sep 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr Laraway. Great staff, perfect location, they always make sure you receive the maximum insurance benefits.
E Salazar – Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Dr. Laraway is always friendly and professional. She truly cares about her patients and takes the time to make sure you understand her recommendations and are comfortable during procedures.
Justin Bouton – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Great service! Very friendly and helpful! Definitely an upgrade from my last dentist!
Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Excellent dentistry. My family enjoys working with Laraway Dentistry. The staff does a great job with scheduling, appointment up-dates and understanding proper ways to have a healthier life and teeth.
Earl Bennett – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
I was so impressed by the staff and especially Dr. Joanna Laraway. Very professional, personal and all around fantastic. I couldn’t be more please. Your smile should only be in the hands of those who truly care and have the knowledge to do it right the first time.
Mark – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
I am loving this Dentist office! First I have to point out that the young lady at the front desk has always been extremely sweet and professional. Also, the dental hygienist, who is super friendly and truly concerned for the patients comfort. Finally the Dentist, she is personable, extremely knowledgeable and I do not feel like she is trying to "sale" me services that are not needed.
Amber Flores – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Wow! This is the MOST thorough dentist I have ever been to. They are so knowledgeable and helpful.. take their time to explain everything for you and answer all your questions. I walked out knowing more about my teeth than I have before. They use the most recent technology and information to the best. Prices are great as well. I would recommend them to all my friends and family!
Bobbie Williams – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Dr. Laraway was very sweet, she explained every procedure and even took time out of her day to stop by and see how my braces were doing. She has a very friendly staff as well.
Brianna Logan – Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Dr laraway's office does a fantastic job every visit. Luckily I have only had to go for routine cleanings, but I will say that Dr laraway identified in a routine scan that due to my airway I probably have sleep apnea and after a subsequent sleep study it was confirmed.
joe bennett – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Dr Asha and her team are very knowledgeable and always positive. I never feel rushed, and they help explain not just my immediate situation but potential future issues that could arise.
Paul Dunphy – Jul 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
She is kind and informative. She explained my procedure in detail and made me feel very comfortable as well. Very professional and personable.
Eva Cooper- Perales – Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
very very friendly staff and dentist. very accommodating. very informative and good with kids as well
carlaura – Jul 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Definitely one of the most thorough dental consultations I have ever had. Their recommendations were in line with what I was expecting based on my dental history. Everyone seemed friendly and professional. Hopefully the treatment plan goes well.
David Hasz – Jul 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Laraway?

Dr. Laraway accepts

Dr. Laraway accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Laraway treats your condition or procedure

• Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Tooth Avulsion
  • Tooth Discoloration

We believe that a dentist and patient become a team for treating an individual's dental needs. That's why we spend most of our time listening to patients to best understand their concerns.

• Pediatric Dentistry