Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS

Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Shenandoah, TX. She practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

Laraway Family Dentistry

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Laraway treats your condition or procedure

• Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Tooth Avulsion
  • Tooth Discoloration

We believe that a dentist and patient become a team for treating an individual's dental needs. That's why we spend most of our time listening to patients to best understand their concerns.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

4.819277108433735%

Dr. Laraway?
Dr. Laraway's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS
Dr laraway's office does a fantastic job every visit. Luckily I have only had to go for routine cleanings, but I will say that Dr laraway identified in a routine scan that due to my airway I probably have sleep apnea and after a subsequent sleep study it was confirmed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Dr Asha and her team are very knowledgeable and always positive. I never feel rushed, and they help explain not just my immediate situation but potential future issues that could arise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
She is kind and informative. She explained my procedure in detail and made me feel very comfortable as well. Very professional and personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
very very friendly staff and dentist. very accommodating. very informative and good with kids as well
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Definitely one of the most thorough dental consultations I have ever had. Their recommendations were in line with what I was expecting based on my dental history. Everyone seemed friendly and professional. Hopefully the treatment plan goes well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
I have really enjoyed my experience at Laraway Family Dentistry. Doctors Joanna and Michael are true professionals and their staff members are very friendly. I appreciate them working around my demamding work schedule by always calling me and giving me the option to come in earlier whenever they have an opening. My wife and I are very happy with our results thus far and look forward to completing our dental plans so that we can have overall better health for in our teeth and gums. We recommend Laraway Family Dentistry to anyone looking for a great smile at reasonable rates. Finally as a Veteran I salute their practice for offering a military discount on services because a dollar saved is a dollar earned!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Was pleased that Dr. Joanna Laraway spent considerable amount of time explaining the x-rays and camera photos as she explained the proposed treatment plan. I was disappointed to learn that I have bone loss that was never brought to my attention by my previous dentist. The insurance specialist on staff was patient explaining the cost difference in the recommended procedures vs what the insurance plan would cover.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Very nice and professional staff. Will certainly be back for all of my dental needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Dr. Laraway and her staff are amazing! They are willing to go the extra mile to ensure you have a pleasant experience. I'm very thankful to have found such a kind and dedicated dentist and now look forward to my visits. I only wish I would have found them many years ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Dr. Laraway and her husband have helped me actually look forward to going to the dentist. They helped me with bone growth in my jaw after most of it was gone because of a jaw cyst. It’s odd saying I have a favorite dentist location to go to, but this one is it! They are always helpful with advice, and have immense intelligence about the field of dentistry, more so than any dentist I have visited.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Dr Laraway and her staff are awesome. She is very honest and will not try to sell you on work you don’t need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
I’ve been seeing Dr Laraway since moving to the area and she is wonderful. She is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things to you throughout the visit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Amazing workers, they are so helpful and friendly. Very welcoming and lovely environment. Wonderful service they know exactly what they are doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Dr. Laraway is excellent at explaining treatment plans and options. She took her time and answered all my questions. Her office has a friendly atmosphere and scheduling is flexible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Dr. LARAWAY does amazing work with exceptional attention to detail. I am very happy with my most recent dental work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Very nice office. My hygienist was very friendly and made me feel like she genuinely cares about my oral health!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
We’ve been patients at Laraway for years! The dentists are personable, knowledgeable and this practice is family friendly! They have a wonderful staff from the front office to the hygienists! And they do it all: pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, sedation dentistry...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Dr. Laraway is always very good at educating our family on any issues. The staff is always courteous and kind! They went out of their way to help me with my daughter at one appointment. The office is always neat and clean.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
I felt like the exam was thorough and the hygienist explained everything clearly. I did not feel any undue pressure to have extra treatments done and the staff presented a treatment plan that worked with my insurance coverage so I could prepare for those expenses.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Laraway, DDS?
Seems to really care out patients overall health.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Laraway?

Insurance accepted