Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS

Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS

Prosthodontics  |
Female
Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS is a dentist who practices in Waldorf, MD.

3460 Old Washington Rd Ste 102

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Kempler

• Prosthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Education data for Dr. Kempler is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kempler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kempler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kempler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kempler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kempler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kempler to family and friends
Dr. Kempler's Performance
in Waldorf, MD |
I highly recommend Dr. Kempler to anyone who is looking for an outstanding service provider. I have never met a dentist that really cared, she explained and discussed short and long term treatment plans to the level I previously never experienced. She is such a great Dentist, who cares and exceptionally acknowledgeable. She also has a terrific staff, which were very personable through my follow-up visit.
in La Plata, MD |
After 20 plus years of going to the same dental office, I was forced to find a new dentist when mine retired. I was very apprehensive about finding a new dentist, but was referred to Dr. Kempler, by my cousin, who highly recommended her. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Kempler & ALL of her staff! Everyone is professional, kind, courteous, and willing to answer any questions or address any of your dental concerns. I could not be more pleased!!
Waldorf, MD |
Dr Kempler is the best dentist that I have ever been to or worked for. She is so thorough with each and everyone of her patients. She ensures that your comfortable throughout the entire procedure. All of her work is top notch and she will take all the time in the world if needed to ensure she did a good job. I just moved to Florida and had to visit her because I WILL NOT see anyone else. I know finding a great dentist is hard, but look no further.
in Waldorf, MD |
Dr. Kempler is hands down the best dentist i've ever gone to! She takes pride in her work and her patients. I've never met a dentist that actually listens to your needs and works with you. I would highly recommend her, and I will never go to another dentist again!
in Waldorf |
Dr Kempler is a caring, educated professional. I had root resorption in two teeth and flap surgery. I have been given superb treatment with minimal pain for complex issues. The dental inplants look identical to my real teeth. Dr. Kempler is someone I have immense trust and respect. I have been a paitient for five years and never waited more than five minutes to be seen. Jamie is friendly and knowledgeable helping you understand your dental insurance questions. I will never go anywhere else!
in Baltimore Md |
Great place, Dr. Kempler and her staff are very PROFESSIONAL, KIND and CARING! I would like to personally thank Dr. Kempler and her assistant for the GREAT pain free service which they provided to me today. I would also like to personally Thank, Jamie for explaining my treatment plan and the knowledge you have insurance coverage was second to none! Thank You for what turned out to be the greatest Dental Experience!! I have finally found a Dental office for life!!!!
in Waldorf, MD |
This place is so disorganized i waited an hour to be seen. The office manager Jamie is extremely rude and incompetent. Also, the dental assistants have no clue what they are doing. They over charge for procedures and try to rush you out of there quick. They do not have nitrus oxside for extremely painful procedures such as extractions, implants, root canals. It was the worst and most painful experience at a dentist I've ever had. I would never go there again.
in Waldorf, MD |
Joanna and her staff are professional, friendly and honest. She tells you up front exactly what she can or cannot do and her admin staff works directly with the insurance company so you know your co-pay. I would highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kempler?