Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS

Prosthodontics ·  Female

Dr. Kempler
3460 Old Washington Rd Ste 102 Waldorf, MD 20602

Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Waldorf, MD. She practices prosthodontics.

Dr. Kempler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kempler

Dr. Kempler?
Dr. Kempler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS
I’m not sure about the experience the other person had here, but my experience was nothing short of amazing the staff and “Jamie” was extremely accommodating and very pleasant to deal with they made my experience very comfortable and very easy-going. I would recommend this office to anyone that you would want to take care of you like family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS?
Dr. Kempler is good but her office manager Jamie is a extremely rude. Jamie and few other staff members contributes to the low rating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS?
I came to Dr. Kempler as a referral through the military dental system. Often looking to reviews to help choose outside providers, I was delighted to see Dr. Kempler’s ratings and made an appointment and was seen relatively quick. A great degree of care was provided by her and her staff for my dental work, even a last minute, pre-holiday touch up for a spot that felt a little different within the first 24 hours. I highly recommend her for care for my fellow veterans and civilians alike!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS?
Dr Kempler and staff were amazing. This past Christmas I bit into some sand or rocks or something in a Longhorn wedge salad I had leftover from Christmas Eve dinner. I was in excruciating pain. The dirty salad had destroyed my filling in my right upper molar. I called Dr Kempler's emergency service and she called me right back! (Christmas Day) Dr Kempler got me in to the office the very next day and drilled, cleaned, and replaced the filling. Thanks Dr Kempler and staff...Kevin
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Kempler to anyone who is looking for an outstanding service provider. I have never met a dentist that really cared, she explained and discussed short and long term treatment plans to the level I previously never experienced. She is such a great Dentist, who cares and exceptionally acknowledgeable. She also has a terrific staff, which were very personable through my follow-up visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS?
After 20 plus years of going to the same dental office, I was forced to find a new dentist when mine retired. I was very apprehensive about finding a new dentist, but was referred to Dr. Kempler, by my cousin, who highly recommended her. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Kempler & ALL of her staff! Everyone is professional, kind, courteous, and willing to answer any questions or address any of your dental concerns. I could not be more pleased!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS?
Dr Kempler is the best dentist that I have ever been to or worked for. She is so thorough with each and everyone of her patients. She ensures that your comfortable throughout the entire procedure. All of her work is top notch and she will take all the time in the world if needed to ensure she did a good job. I just moved to Florida and had to visit her because I WILL NOT see anyone else. I know finding a great dentist is hard, but look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS?
Dr. Kempler is hands down the best dentist i've ever gone to! She takes pride in her work and her patients. I've never met a dentist that actually listens to your needs and works with you. I would highly recommend her, and I will never go to another dentist again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS?
Dr Kempler is a caring, educated professional. I had root resorption in two teeth and flap surgery. I have been given superb treatment with minimal pain for complex issues. The dental inplants look identical to my real teeth. Dr. Kempler is someone I have immense trust and respect. I have been a paitient for five years and never waited more than five minutes to be seen. Jamie is friendly and knowledgeable helping you understand your dental insurance questions. I will never go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS?
Great place, Dr. Kempler and her staff are very PROFESSIONAL, KIND and CARING! I would like to personally thank Dr. Kempler and her assistant for the GREAT pain free service which they provided to me today. I would also like to personally Thank, Jamie for explaining my treatment plan and the knowledge you have insurance coverage was second to none! Thank You for what turned out to be the greatest Dental Experience!! I have finally found a Dental office for life!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joanna Kempler, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kempler?

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Kempler accepts

Dr. Kempler accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Kempler treats your condition or procedure