Dr. Jiten Vasa, DDS

Dr. Jiten Vasa, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Jiten Vasa, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lakewood, CA. He practices dentistry.Read his story

11455 Carson St Ste E

• Dominion Insurance
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Vasa

Dr. Vasa's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vasa "I have been in practice for over 40 years. I am extremely gentle and courteous Dentist who really cares for his patient. We treat you like family. We use state of art equipment and material including labs to provide you the best. I graduated from India and went to UCLA for refresher training. I always wanted to be a dentist as it is integral part of health. Mouth is the mirror of your entire body and I want to preserve it to maintain your health best I can. I have received nos of awards during my college years."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Vasa is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Vasa has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vasa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vasa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vasa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vasa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vasa to family and friends

Dr. Vasa's Performance

He is the best
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very good. He very informed and answers any questions you may have. He cares about his patients a lot.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This is bar none- the BEST dentist and staff that I have ever been to. Dr Vasa and his staff are friendly and professional. I been coming here for some much needed extractions. This team has gone above and beyond insuring that I am well cared for. You need to try this office for all of your...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Vasa is an excellent Doctor. He is kind, humble and considerate. I am having a long association with him. I will highly recommend him for any dental work. Thank you Dr. Vasa
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very good experience. He was very informed and happily answer any questions I had. He cares about his patients.
Are you Dr. Vasa?