Dr. Jinous Ferdousian, DDS

Dr. Jinous Ferdousian, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jinous Ferdousian, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Frisco, TX. She practices dentistry.

10475 Preston Rd

• DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Ferdousian

1  Practice Areas

Education data for Dr. Ferdousian is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ferdousian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ferdousian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ferdousian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ferdousian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ferdousian's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ferdousian to family and friends

This was the best dental experience I've ever had. Dr. Ferdousian truly cares about her patients and I really appreciate that. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Ferdousian is very caring and gentle and helped me have a great experience at my dental visit.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I saw Dr Jinous Ferdousian this morning at Great Expressions Dental on Wycliff Ave. It was an extremely disappointing experience. They refused to give me the typical cleaning that is covered by my insurance and instead tried to force me to do a $1000 deep cleaning that the dentist I saw 6 months...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

This doctor didn't work at the Wycliff location on July 6th so you may have the doctors at this location confused. Typically, a "regular cleaning" is covered by insurances most times, however this treatment is not suitable for all patients based on the condition of their gums, supporting bone etc. It is a doctor's responsibility to properly diagnose a patient based on their needs and not based on their insurance coverage. We understand your disappointment and we apologize for any inconveniences.