Dr. Jini Kuruvilla, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Jini Kuruvilla, DDS
Hello, I am honored to know that you are considering our office as a dental home! I believe the doctor-patient relationship is one of the most secure and trusted relationships you can have. It is with this in mind that I would like to tell you a little about myself. I grew up right here in Houston, Texas. Most of my family and friends are here and although the summers can get pretty hot, I would never trade them for those cold northern winters – brrr! I graduated from John Foster Dulles High School, graduating in the top 5% of my class. I then went on to receive my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M (whoop!) where I graduated with a major in business and a minor in biology. It took me a few years working in the Oil & Gas Industry to realize I was meant to work in healthcare. I returned to the University of Texas School of Dentistry and the rest is history! My husband Jay and I are blessed to be the parents of two high-energy boys, ages 11 and 13, who keep us busy from sunup to sundown! Yes, our house is full of noise, frequent injuries, and sports gear the names of which I never imagined I would ever know! I am looking forward to meeting you, serving your oral health needs, and providing the excellent care that you deserve. Kind Regards, Dr. Jini Kuruvilla

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Kuruvilla's Care Philosophy

Patients love our office because every member of our team always has a smile on his or her face – as the quote goes "If the eyes are the windows to the soul, then a smile is the doorway!" At Park West Dental, you can expect to find a doctor who genuinely desires to provide the very best dental care to you and your family. Come on in to our office and rest assured you will be well-taken care of by our competent team. See you soon!

Dr. Kuruvilla's Experience

Visiting Dr. Kuruvilla

Dr. Kuruvilla accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Kuruvilla is now accepting new patients
Park West Dental13180 Westpark Dr Ste 106

Dr. Kuruvilla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kuruvilla to family and friends
Dr. Kuruvilla's Performance
in Houston, TX 77082 |
I strongly recommend Dr. Jini Kuruvilla not only to family members but to any one who has dental issues. I recommended my wife to Dr. Kuruvilla and she is very satisfied with the the service she received as well. This doctor is really great! she treats you with great compassion. Simply said, she has a human touch.
in Houston, TX |
I was so satisfied with the results of my dental work, I won't go to any other dentist. The office was really professional and clean. Loved to talk with Dr. Kuruvilla and the rest of staff there, they are so friendly and it's evident they care about my well being so much. They're even generous; they offered snacks for us and our children while waiting for each other's treatment to be completed.
Thanks Jacob for choosing our office
Missouri City, TX |
My brother went to see Jini for consultation for braces. Jini is an excellent dentist. She genuinely wanted the best outcome for him and made great recommendations. She also took the time to answer all of our questions both on the phone and in person. Also, she has a great staff that makes you feel welcome and valued. Plus it was very convenient that her practice was open late.I highly recommend Jini. She brings excellence and care in everything she does and will go above and beyond for you.
in Houston, TX |
Dr K is awesome. I have been coming here for an year. I recommended my wife to switch her dentist to Park West Dental
Missouri City, TX |
Not only was Dr. Kuruvila informative & professional with me & my husband, but she was also enthusiastic & caring with our children.
in Missouri City, TX |
Did a very thorough job! In fact I thought the cleaning was almost too long! Though perhaps all the other places I've been to seemed a bit rushed. My teeth felt great after! Also gave me options rather than pushing me towards the more expensive treatment (saving me moola!). Also if you're lucky, you will get to meet the jr office assistants (Dr.Kuruvilla's two boys). Overall seemed like a honest, family run dental office. Very personable and I will be back for my next exam and cleaning.
in Houston, Tx |
Dr. Kuruvilla is excellent. She took an extraordinary amount of time to answer my questions. I've never, ever had another dr do that without expressing some impatience. She was also extremely thorough and, comparing her to my previous dentist, very fair in her pricing. I will definitely be sending all my friends to her!
Missouri City, TX |
Dr. Kuruvilla made me feel like she REALLY cared for me.
Great service. I am happy with the crown Dr Kuruvilla placed on my molar teeth
Have you seen Dr. Jini Kuruvilla, DDS?

Compare Dr. Kuruvilla

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Kuruvilla says...

I grew up right here in Houston, Texas.  Most of my family and friends are here and although the summers can get pretty hot, I would never trade them for those cold northern winters – brrr!  I graduated from John Foster Dulles High School, graduating in the top 5% of my class. I then went on to receive my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M (whoop!) where I graduated with a major in business and a minor in biology.  It took me a few years working in the Oil & Gas Industry to realize I was meant to work in healthcare.  I returned to the University of Texas School of Dentistry and the rest is history!

My husband Jay and I are blessed to be the parents of two high-energy boys, ages 11 and 13, who keep us busy from sunup to sundown!  Yes, our house is full of noise, frequent injuries, and sports gear the names of which I never imagined I would ever know!

Kind Regards,

Dr. Jini Kuruvilla

Dr. Kuruvilla's Care Philosophy

Patients love our office because every member of our team always has a smile on his or her face – as the quote goes "If the eyes are the windows to the soul, then a smile is the doorway!"

At Park West Dental, you can expect to find a doctor who genuinely desires to provide the very best dental care to you and your family. Come on in to our office and rest assured you will be well-taken care of by our competent team.  See you soon!

Dr. Kuruvilla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Misaligned Teeth

University of Texas / Dental Branch

• Malayalam

Dr. Kuruvilla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuruvilla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Family Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Orthodontics