Dr. Jinny Hanson, DDS

Dr. Jinny Hanson, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Jinny Hanson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Hiawatha, IA and has been practicing for 9 years. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Blair Ridge Dental

1700 Blairs Ferry Rd

Hiawatha, IA 52233

Learn about Dr. Hanson

Video

Dr. Hanson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hanson "As a dental health professional, I have the opportunity to help patients and be involved in their lives. Every six months, I get to catch up with their lives and find out what they’ve been up to. While I enjoy helping patients feel better about themselves by improving their oral health, what I love most about dentistry is the relationships I’ve made. Education and Continuing Education Undergraduate degree – University of Iowa Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Iowa College of Dentistry During dental school, I was involved in dental research that was published in the Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Since graduation, my passion for learning hasn’t ceased. I attend numerous continuing education classes to learn the latest techniques and materials to provide the most current and excellent dental care possible for my patients. I am a certified provider in Invisalign® treatment. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association Iowa Dental Association Linn County Dental Society Outside the Office I grew up in Iowa City and currently reside in Cedar Rapids with my husband Jesse and our son, Alex. Outside of the office, I enjoy running, traveling, painting, and spending time with family and friends. I am also a volunteer dentist at the Iowa Mission of Mercy where we provide free dental care in the community."

This content was provided by Dr. Hanson "All our professionals at Blair Ridge Dental maintain highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in all aspects of dentistry. We take the time to listen to your needs and concerns and create a personalized treatment plan to improve the health and beauty of your smile."

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

• University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Hanson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hanson has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Hanson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hanson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hanson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hanson

Dr. Hanson?
Dr. Hanson's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Hanson?

Compare General Dentists