Dr. Jin Cho, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Jin Cho, DDS
I enjoy providing painless, compassionate dental care to patients of all ages. Each person comes to me with a unique clinical need or needs, along with individual concerns, and it's my responsibility to find treatment solutions that work for their situation. I enjoy the professional challenges of caring for a diverse group of people, each with their own needs, and I always recommend minimally invasive approaches that will yield the strongest results in the most affordable and timely manner, to ensure the patient has the best treatment experience. When I was considering career paths, dentistry seemed like the right profession for me, because I grew up in a family that owns a dental lab in California, so I was raised around the concept of providing dental care. But I also knew I wanted to work directly with people and deliver hands-on care to patients, because I found the personal connections to be rewarding. I made the right choice. It's amazing to work in a profession where I am able to make significant, positive changes in the lives of so many wonderful people, every day. And to do so in such a way that I am also able to develop strong, long-term relationships with them, is particularly fulfilling. I treasure the conversations we have and what we learn from each other, and the friendships that evolve over time.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Cho's Care Philosophy

At Glendale Dental Associates - Family & Implant Dentistry we strive to provide the best dental care to our patients. We offer the latest technology that aides us in caring for the needs of our patients each and every day. Our patients are our focus- and the health of their smile! We recognize that all our patients are unique and deserve to receive dental care that reflects their individual needs. Our experienced and talented dental team is committed to working with you and your family to create a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding dental experience every time you visit our practice. We are pleased to welcome you and your family, and we look forward to working with you.

Dr. Cho's Experience

Visiting Dr. Cho

Dr. Cho accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Cho is now accepting new patients
GLENDALE DENTAL ASSOCIATES II, P.C.6202 Evanston Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46220
(317) 251-0085Get Directions

Dr. Cho's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cho to family and friends
based on 2 total reviews
Dr. Cho's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Jin Cho, DDS?
Are you Dr. Cho?

Compare Dr. Cho

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Cho says...

Dr. Cho's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cho's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Broken Tooth

Indiana University / School Of Dentistry

Graduated in 2003

California State University, Sacramento

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Cho does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cho and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry