Dr. Jin Cho, DDS

Dr. Jin Cho, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Jin Cho, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Indianapolis, IN and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry in 2003 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

6202 Evanston Ave

Indianapolis, IN 46220

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Cho

Dr. Cho's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cho "I enjoy providing painless, compassionate dental care to patients of all ages. Each person comes to me with a unique clinical need or needs, along with individual concerns, and it's my responsibility to find treatment solutions that work for their situation. I enjoy the professional challenges of caring for a diverse group of people, each with their own needs, and I always recommend minimally invasive approaches that will yield the strongest results in the most affordable and timely manner, to ensure the patient has the best treatment experience. When I was considering career paths, dentistry seemed like the right profession for me, because I grew up in a family that owns a dental lab in California, so I was raised around the concept of providing dental care. But I also knew I wanted to work directly with people and deliver hands-on care to patients, because I found the personal connections to be rewarding. I made the right choice. It's amazing to work in a profession where I am able to make significant, positive changes in the lives of so many wonderful people, every day. And to do so in such a way that I am also able to develop strong, long-term relationships with them, is particularly fulfilling. I treasure the conversations we have and what we learn from each other, and the friendships that evolve over time."

This content was provided by Dr. Cho "At Glendale Dental Associates - Family & Implant Dentistry we strive to provide the best dental care to our patients. We offer the latest technology that aides us in caring for the needs of our patients each and every day. Our patients are our focus- and the health of their smile!

We recognize that all our patients are unique and deserve to receive dental care that reflects their individual needs. Our experienced and talented dental team is committed to working with you and your family to create a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding dental experience every time you visit our practice. We are pleased to welcome you and your family, and we look forward to working with you."

9  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• California State University, Sacramento
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Cho has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cho has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cho does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cho and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cho's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cho

Dr. Cho?
Dr. Cho's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Cho?