Dr. Jill Hayes, DMD

PeriodonticsFemaleAge 62

Dr. Hayes

Periodontal Care Center, Louisville, Ky

3409 Stony Spring Cir Louisville, KY 40220

Dr. Jill Hayes, DMD is a Periodontics Practitioner in Louisville, KY. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hayes to book an appointment.

Dr. Hayes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hayes

4.2

Dr. Hayes?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (12)
  • Explained conditions well (12)
  • Listened & answered questions (12)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Bassett! She has saved me from dentures thanks to LNAP, who wouldn't be grateful? She is kind and exhibits genuine concern. I have been her patient for nearly 20 years. She is ALWAYS on the cutting edge of the newest, best procedures and is conscientious of making sure you aren't in pain. her!
Janet Chesher in Louisville, KY – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Hayes, DMD?
Dr. Jill Hayes and her staff are excellent! She took the time to explain the laser procedure benefits, costs, etc. with complete clarity and professionalism. For the first time in my life, I can get my teeth cleaned free from pain. I highly recommend Dr. Hayes and her staff!
Louisville, KY – Oct 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Hayes, DMD?
Dr. Hayes performed the LANAP procedure on me, which was successful in building bone and stopping discomfort of many years around a problematic implant performed by another dentist. I needed one follow up treatment in that area and have since had no gum discomfort of any kind. I continue to have routine cleanings, including antiinfective laser therapy, and am totally satisfied with my care and dental health! I highly recommend Dr. Hayes!
Sue Biasiolli in Louisville, KY – Sep 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Hayes, DMD?
Dr. Jill restored my receeding gums. She is very skilled, very personable and a very effective communicator. Her ofice staff is wonderful. Overall, I am extremely pleased with overall experience. Thank you Dr. jill.
S. Ratmiroff in Louisville, Ky – Feb 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Hayes, DMD?
I would certainly recommend Dr. Jill to anyone. I came to her office on a recommendation and with a mess in my mouth and gums. I was afraid to have 5 teeth out, at once, but with the laser it was a breeze and the laser treatments on my gums have done wonders. It is pricey, but more than worth it.
Ann Morehouse in Louisville, KY – Feb 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Hayes, DMD?
I have been to Dr. Hayes Harris Bassett many times in the last 30 years and she is extremely thorough and I trust her completely. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Louisville, KY – Aug 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Hayes, DMD?
My husband was referred to Dr Hayes for deep pockets & bone disintegration. My husband is Japanese & Dr Hayes explained the diagnosis and treatment so that my husband clearly understood. I became a patient & had Pinhole surgery on every tooth due to receding gums. We are both progressing wonderfully! She is highly skilled.She loves her work & her patients, & she is available to her patients. She has saved our teeth with minimally invasive procedures! She is a superior practitioner. We love her.
Deborah A in Louisville, KY – Jun 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Hayes, DMD?
Our dentist suggested I see a periodontist, and my husband and I made the mistake of seeing Dr. Jill Hayes Bassett. The strategy of this office is to claim that your situation is dire, and if you don't get expensive and painful work done, you will lose your teeth. Luckily, I did extensive research and got second opinions from other dentists in Louisville because I knew something was not right. Be very skeptical of this practice selling unneeded gum grafts that cause permanent damage.
Carol in Louisville, KY – Jun 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Hayes, DMD?
Dr Jill did some gum graphs on me to alleviate a growing problem. She was great! Explained everything that was going to happen, answered every one of my questions and helped me understand what my role was in my successful recovery. She not only was knowledgeable and professional, she was patient and put me at ease. Her follow up care was thorough as well. I no longer have any problems but would definitely go back to her if I ever needed more help.
Judy B in Fisherville, KY – Mar 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Hayes, DMD?
Dr. Hayes laser techniques did wonders for me and kept me from losing a couple teeth that 3 former dentists were eager to pull. She treats her patients very nicely and her staff is amazing. I highly, HIGHLY recommend!
Craig K in Louisville, KY – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Hayes, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hayes?

I love my job becasue I use a laser to treat gum disease. Laser gum treatment is much superior to traditional flap surgery because it kills germs trapped...Read more

• Periodontics