Dr. Jill Bailey, DDS

Dr. Jill Bailey, DDS

Orthodontics  |

Dr. Jill Bailey, DDS is a dentist who practices in Washington, DC. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Bailey is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center.

Orchin Orthodontics

5301 Wisconsin Ave NW Ste 200

Washington, DC 20015

• DenteMax
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bailey

This content was provided by Dr. Bailey "Our goal is to exceed your expectations. We offer an unsurpassed quality of care in a caring, and friendly environment. Our goal is to make you smile! We pride ourselves in going the extra mile for our patients. From offering the earliest appointment times to help you avoid missing work, or your children from missing school, to making it our goal to keep on schedule to not waste your valuable time, we always put our patients first. We are known for our exceptional results, and exceptional care. Experience the Orchin difference. We are Top 1% Invisalign Providers in the country.  Our office is friendly, warm, relaxed and built on building beautiful and healthy smiles. We look forward to getting to know you. Please call us to see how we can help!"

• Orthodontics

• Invisible Dental Braces
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

• University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of Minnesota / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Washington Hospital Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Bailey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bailey has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Bailey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bailey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bailey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bailey to family and friends
Dr. Bailey's Performance
Washington, DC |
Dr. Bailey did a phenomenal job with my braces! She worked hard to make sure the results look great, and my bite and teeth look wonderful! Also, everyone in the office was very nice to work with as well, and Dr. Bailey and her staff answered all of my questions throughout my experience. I highly recommend her to anyone thinking about getting braces.
Washington, DC |
Dr. Bailey is very professional and takes the time to answer all questions that you may have. She does not rush off to the next patient. This kind of care is hard to come by these days and is very much appreciated.
in Washington, DC |
The atmosphere is very welcoming and relaxed.
in Bethesda ,MD |
She is very friendly , caring , pleasant , and listens to her patient , I enjoy going to the office. great staff and awesome office
in Washington, DC |
Our daughter is always happy to come to her orthodontist appointments, and so are we. Every person on staff is friendly, helpful and professional. Dr. Bailey relates extremely well with the children, and answers parents' questions with attention and respect. And the office is nice, pleasant, full of light. We wish we could find practices like this for all our medical care needs.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Bailey is very knowledgeable and so warm and friendly. Would recommend to anyone!
Washington, DC |
She was great and made my son feel completely comfortable.
in Washington, DC |
I have been impressed with not only how my treatment has turned out, but the service provided. I had braces as a child and never wore my retainers. When I decided to get Invisalign, I went to 4 doctors in the DMV area. As I am at my last appointment I know that I made a perfect decision to straighten my teeth with Dr. Bailey. Lastly, her staff is incredibly personable and professional. I would absolutely recommend Orchin Orthodontics to anyone and everyone!
in Arlington, VA |
Dr. Bailey has been extremely professional and dedicated to getting my teeth perfectly straight throughout my entire treatment. My teeth have proven to be quite challenging, and Dr. Bailey has adapted to my specific situation and has thought outside of the box to help me complete my treatment. I highly recommend her if you are looking for treatment as an adult with Invisalign or low profile options.
in College Park, MD |
I love Dr. Bailey! She is so sweet, kind, she is always looking for what is best for me, and she always explains why. The entire office is so family friendly, I see smiles the second I walk in their door. They always have some sort of fun game or activity for their patients and you will always have the chance to win a toothbrush or more. What I love the most is that I know that because of the work they are doing on my mouth, that one day my smile will be as bright and cheerful as theirs.
in Chevy Chase, MD |
awesome fun office , great staff
in Alexandria, VA |
She has always been there, and tried to satisfy all of my requests in a timely fashion.
Have you seen Dr. Jill Bailey, DDS?

Visit Dr. Bailey