Dr. Jihane Riad, DDS

Dr. Jihane Riad, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Jihane Riad, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lockport, NY and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from State University of New York At Buffalo / School of Dental Medicine in 2002 and practices dentistry and orthodontics.

5875 Snyder Dr

Lockport, NY 14094

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Riad

This content was provided by Dr. Riad "Smile! You're in good hands.

We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care.

Throughout our website, you will find an abundance of information about our practice, procedures we provide, and dentistry in general. Please explore and learn as much about dentistry and our services as you desire. We believe our patients should have as much information as possible in order to make important, informed decisions regarding their oral health and treatment options.

Our patients are our most important asset, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. Your referrals are welcome and appreciated. We look forward to seeing you!"

2  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Utica College Of Syracuse University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • State University of New York At Buffalo / School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Riad has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Riad has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Riad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Riad's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riad to family and friends

Dr. Riad's Performance

Very friendly office. Dr. Riad is very proffessional, knowledgeable and extremely caring.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Excellent care!!!!! Dr. Riad is very good at explaining as she goes and she doesn't cause any pain!!! If you have problems with Dentista Dr. Riad is practically painless in her work!!!!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Dr. Riad for invisalign and she is wonderful. She takes the time to carefully explain how the procedure works and is very thorough. I did not have to wait at all for my appointment. I didn't even have time to sit down, as soon as I walked in she was ready to see me. The...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Broke my tooth today at work. Nerve exposed....in pain....left work en route to my dentist. I called ahead to let them know i needed to be seen. The secretary had to call me back to see if I could be seen.....really ?! She called me back in 5 minutes to tell me dr Rihad was very busy and it would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option6