Dentistry  |
Dr. J Fernando Alvarez, DDS
Dr. J Fernando Alvarez, DDS is a dentist who practices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Alvarez is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, Jupiter Medical Center, Wellington Regional Medical Center, St. Mary's Medical Center and St. Lucie Medical Center.

11601 Kew Gardens Ave Ste 107

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

• Ameritas
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Alvarez

This content was provided by Dr. Alvarez "DR ALVAREZ What Dr Alvarez has in mind is always offering his passion and perfection to provide the most natural and integral comprehensive Dentistry using state of the art technology. Words and philosophy from the experts: Comprenhensive dental care is important when it is under the management of the different fields of dentistry. Starting from Patient Education, Preventive and interdisciplinary care. Combining General Dentistry, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Orthodontics, and Endodontics with"

• Endodontics
  • Orthodontics
  • Prosthodontics

• Tooth Abrasion

• BriteSmile® Teeth Whitening System
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Cerec® Tooth Restoration Procedure

• Nyu
    Other Education | Completed 2012
  • Same Day Dentistry-Cerec Doctor
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Alvarez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Alvarez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alvarez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alvarez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alvarez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alvarez to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Alvarez's Performance
in West Palm beach, FL |
i was recommendes by my sister, everything was explained so well i didnt have any questions on my mind. excellent service and office is well clean. love it here.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Before we went to Dr Alvarez, We visit so many dentists before, and only did the cleaning and never went back. Me and my husband need a procedures to do and we don’t feel comfortable to come back. Now we feel we find no only a great dentist, is a amazing professional, great team, friendly environment and pristine clean place . In one week all our work is done. . Same Day crowns, He and his team are committed to make you feel confortable and relax. Easy of schedule appointment. .
in North Palm Beach, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Alvarez for two years and am so appreciative of his excellent care and rapport with his patients. His team is outstanding in making each person feel welcomed and relaxed. Maria is the best dental hygienist I have ever had. It is with confidence that I recommend Dr. Alvarez to my friends.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Absolutely fantastic dentist. Very attentive and great professional manner. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He does implants, fillings and provides same day crowns. I have had the best experience with him every single time. The front staff and his support staff are also a pleasure to work with.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I've been Dr. Alvarez's patient for many years and would never see anyone else. He is extremely competent and also friendly, helpful, and informative. I've recommended him to several of my colleagues.
in Jupiter, FL |
I trust Dr. Alvarez with all of my family needs. I have a daughter I brought to him who was terrified of dentist due to incompetent dentists we went through until we found Dr. Alvarez. She was told prior by 2 dentists that she need 9 crowns. She was 17 years old. I brought her to Dr. Alvarez , first time meeting he was very good at putting her anxieties in check. He gave her a thorough exam and was able to save all her teeth with proper fillings for each situation. He is honest and a great man.
Excellent.
in Jupiter, FL |
I have found Dr. Alvarez to be a very caring and compassionate dentist who explains why something must be done a certain way to benefit me more. He always answers all questions, does a good job with my teeth and I highly recommend him to my friends.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I've been coming to Dr. Alvarez for years now, he's always very polite and most importantly takes such great care of his patients. I have never felt pain while under his care or during my dental cleanings at his office. He has a team that is very professional and welcoming. It's nice to go to an office where they're all smiling and have a nice working environment. I recommend him to all my family and friends!
Have you seen Dr. J Fernando Alvarez, DDS?
Are you Dr. Alvarez?