Dr. Jesus Delvalle, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Jesus Delvalle, DDS

Dentistry | Male

2030 S Douglas Rd Ste 213 Coral Gables, FL 33134 Get Directions

Dr. Jesus Delvalle, DDS is a dentist who practices in Coral Gables, FL. He is 52 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Delvalle to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Delvalle's Performance
Miami, FL |
Me and two more people have been waiting for the Doctor to show up. They have been late for 1 hour. Worst experience of my life. Do not visit this doctor Very unprofesional people. They cannot play with the time of their patients. When they call the person in charge to the cleaning she mentioned she was in traffic and wait 10 more minutes.
in Miami, FL |
Dr del Valley is a liar and I would not recommand him to anyone else. I paid him 34,000$ to do implant. Not only the work was mediocre, but when I went back to adjust his work, he told me that I didn't have any insurance on file while when I paid him, he told me that I was insured and could come any time for maintenance. He asked me an additional 7000$. I am very disappointed because I trusted him.that was the worst experience ever in my life. He is dishonest. Please don't make the bad experien
in Miami, FL |
Amazing! I needed to see the dentist immediately and I was able to get an appointment the same week I called. My waiting time was 20 minutes. Dr. Del Valle performed oral surgery the same day. The staff was very friendly and polite. Definitely recommend Dr. Del Valle to everyone.
Have you seen Dr. Jesus Delvalle, DDS?
Are you Dr. Delvalle?

Compare Dr. Delvalle

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Delvalle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Delvalle does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Delvalle and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Delvalle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Delvalle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Delvalle does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Delvalle and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.