Dr. Jessica Stevens, DDS

Dr. Jessica Stevens, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female

Dr. Jessica Stevens, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lakewood, CO. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Dr. Jessica A. Stevens, DDS

3190 S Wadsworth Blvd Ste 300

Lakewood, CO 80227

Learn about Dr. Stevens

Dr. Stevens' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stevens "Our smiles play an important role in our lives. Having a healthy and confident smile helps us express feelings of happiness, joy and contentment. The most exciting part of my work is when a patient completes treatment, whether that's a small filling or a large aesthetic case, and they have a huge smile because they're thrilled with the care and the results. I strive to care for each patient as I would a member of my own family: with respect, compassion and professionalism. My goal is to make each dental visit as comfortable, productive, and pleasant as possible. This starts with sincerely listening to a patient, fully understanding their treatment goals, and then addressing any possible concerns they might have. It's important patients understand I am here to help them accomplish their dental goals at a pace that they are comfortable with. I've been practicing dentistry since 2008. I realized I wanted to be a dentist at age 12 when I saw the impact a talented dental team had on a close friend who experienced a serious facial injury. I truly love what I do: I spend my days helping people improve their lives. During visits, we talk and laugh together while sharing stories and experiences. These conversations lead to meaningful relationships, which I deeply treasure."

This content was provided by Dr. Stevens "At Stevens Family Dental, everything we do revolves around you: your comfort, goals, and concerns are important to all of us."

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Louisville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Colorado / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Dr. Stevens has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stevens has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stevens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stevens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stevens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stevens to family and friends

Dr. Stevens' Performance

Dr. Stevens and the entire Stevens Family Dental Team - are simply the best! There is a reason they are always voted the best - because they are. They really make going to the Dentist not so terrible of a thing to do. They care and it shows. Five starts!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great people! Friendly and Professional. Very thorough, while offering a multitude of options and priorities. Would highly recommend them to everyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Stevens and her staff are awesome!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would recommend Dr Stevens and her staff. They are all very professional and knowledgeable. I feel they truly care about the patient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Natlie did a great job cleaning my teeth as Dr Kevelin is always a great dentist who takes time to listen. The office was a little cold yesterday morning so that is why I only gave 4 stars. Sherrie
Are you Dr. Stevens?