Dr. Jessica Stevens, DDS

Dr. Jessica Stevens, DDS

Dentistry  |
Female

Our smiles play an important role in our lives. Having a healthy and confident smile helps us express feelings of happiness, joy and contentment. The most exciting part of my work is when a patient completes treatment, whether that's a small filling or a large aesthetic case, and they have a huge smile because they're thrilled with the care and the results. I strive to care for each patient as I would a member of my own family: with respect, compassion and professionalism. My goal is to make each dental visit as comfortable, productive, and pleasant as possible. This starts with sincerely listening to a patient, fully understanding their treatment goals, and then addressing any possible concerns they might have. It's important patients understand I am here to help them accomplish their dental goals at a pace that they are comfortable with. I've been practicing dentistry since 2008. I realized I wanted to be a dentist at age 12 when I saw the impact a talented dental team had on a close friend who experienced a serious facial injury. I truly love what I do: I spend my days helping people improve their lives. During visits, we talk and laugh together while sharing stories and experiences. These conversations lead to meaningful relationships, which I deeply treasure.

Dr. Jessica A. Stevens, DDS

3190 S Wadsworth Blvd Ste 300

Lakewood, CO 80227

Learn about Dr. Stevens

At Stevens Family Dental, everything we do revolves around you: your comfort, goals, and concerns are important to all of us.

• Broken Tooth

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Louisville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Colorado / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Dr. Stevens has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stevens has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stevens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stevens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stevens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stevens to family and friends
Dr. Stevens' Performance
Lewisville, TX |
I would recommend Dr Stevens and her staff. They are all very professional and knowledgeable. I feel they truly care about the patient.
Golden, CO |
Dr. Stevens and the staff are fantastic. It's a warm friendly environment. They really seem to care about their patients and the views from the office are an unexpected plus.
Natlie did a great job cleaning my teeth as Dr Kevelin is always a great dentist who takes time to listen. The office was a little cold yesterday morning so that is why I only gave 4 stars. Sherrie
Lakewood, CO |
Great office, great dentist, great staff!
Wheat Ridge, CO |
Dr. Stevens and her staff are wonderful. I would recommend them to all of my friends and family. I have total trust in the care at this office. My teeth always feel great when I leave there!
in Durham, NC |
First of all, the front desk staff at this place is amazing. So sweet, helpful, professional and knowledgeable. My experience was awful. I have never had problems with my teeth until I started seeing the providers here. First, I had an old filling (that was giving me no problems) redone at their recommendation to "prevent problems." It was only after they intervened that I had problems - sensitivity for over a year so bad that I couldn't chew on that side of my mouth. I saw them 2 weeks after
Have you seen Dr. Jessica Stevens, DDS?

Visit Dr. Stevens