Dr. Jessica Rubin, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Female · Age 40

Dr. Rubin

Capital Kids Dentistry, Washington DC

4200 Wisconsin Ave NW Ste 240 Washington, DC 20016

Dr. Jessica Rubin, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Washington, DC and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery in 2005 and practices pediatric dentistry.

Dr. Rubin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rubin

4.1

Dr. Rubin?
Dr. Rubin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jessica Rubin, DDS
Let me start by saying that I was very happy with Dr. Jessica BUT very unhappy with the unprofessional individual who answers the phone. My child had an appointment that the office sent me a reminder text at 2pm the day prior. I didn't read the text until about 5pm and realized that we had a scheduling conflict (this appointment was made 6 months prior at the previous office visit). I immediately called the office at 5:15 and left a voicemail so the office would promptly know I was unable to keep the appointment. The next morning the receptionist called to confirm my cancellation of the appointment and at that time I informed the receptionist I would like to reschedule the appointment. She told me I would have to pay a $50 fee because I was cancelling the appointment in less than 48hrs. I asked if I was informed of this policy and she told me yes and that I had even signed a digital form on my first visit to the office. I told her great and asked for the form to be emailed to me. I als
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rubin, DDS?
Never got a chance to meet Dr.Jessica, because her staff was so rude. I had confirmed my appointment by text the day before. Unfortunately, my daughter had to be rushed to the emergency room the day of. So my sons appointment wasn’t the first thing on my mind. I called later that evening to reschedule and was told they had to check and call back. Well the manager Danielle calls back and says you missed your appointment, we don’t do reschedules you should have called thank you and hung up
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rubin, DDS?
Her office never took one xray in the 3 years we went there. Our child was scared to do them, and we were told it was fine to do it the next time. We trusted Dr. Rubin until we had to change dentists. Our new dentist insisted on xrays and skillfully got her to sit for them - we found she had TEN cavities. A child who brushes and flosses. One was so bad, the tooth needed to be pulled. It was a painful and expensive experience that could have been avoided if our child was cared for correctly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rubin, DDS?
Dr. Rubin and her staff are great with our twin toddler boys. My wife and I highly recommend her pediatric dental practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rubin, DDS?
Our son suffered trauma (will spare the graphic details) to his front teeth and we rushed him to see Dr. Rubin. She was amazing and willing to see us after hours. The treatment began over the phone on our way to see her when she immediately took charge and calmed us down. Following her physical examination she provided a detailed analysis of his situation and future recovery process. She prescribed medication and outlined next steps. Dr. Rubin is professional and personable. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rubin, DDS?
If you’re looking for an amazing pediatric dentist look no further. Dr. Rubin and her staff were so gentle and patient with my son. I recommend her practice to all mom’s and dad‘s looking to establish healthy dental habits with their kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rubin, DDS?
Very friendly doctor and dental hygienists. We loved our visit to Dr Rubin's practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rubin, DDS?
We brought our daughter to see Dr. Jessica earlier this week - it was her first trip to the dentist and could not have gone smoother. Dr. Jessica and her staff were super friendly and took their time to make our daughter feel comfortable. We were seen on time, and the office is new and clean. It was a great first trip!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rubin, DDS?
Dr. Rubin was great. She took her time with my two children and the office was very welcoming. everyone was friendly and could not have been more helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rubin, DDS?
Dr. Rubin was absolutely wonderful with our toddler's first dentist visit. The office is very child-friendly (both in terms of toys/safety and in patience for children running around). Dr. Rubin took the time to explain everything to me, and then used some magic tricks to get my child to cooperate. She is clearly experienced and comfortable working with young children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Rubin, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Rubin?

• Pediatric Dentistry

2006
2005
2001

Dr. Rubin accepts

Dr. Rubin accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Commercial Insurance Company
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Medicaid
MetLife

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check if Dr. Rubin treats your condition or procedure