Dr. Jessica Pongett, DMD

Dr. Jessica Pongett, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jessica Pongett, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Oxford, MS. She practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

2408 S Lamar Blvd Ste 2

Oxford, MS 38655

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Pongett

Dr. Pongett's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pongett "My husband and my family are my rock - I grew up in Starkville, MS with my parents and two brothers. My husband, Frazier Williams, is also a Mississippi native from Caledonia. He is currently in his 5th year of Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery residency in Jackson. I live in Memphis, TN and love exploring all the great Midtown events and delicious Memphis cuisine. My husband and I also enjoy taking our dog Harvey out in Overton park to jog and play. Being a Mississippi State alumni, I also love meeting up with family and friends on Saturdays for tailgating in Starkville. Now with the great doctors and staff at GO Orthodontics I have some new friends to say hi to in the Grove as well. :)"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

Education data for Dr. Pongett is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Pongett has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pongett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pongett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pongett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pongett's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pongett to family and friends