Dr. Jessica Nieva, DDS

Dr. Jessica Nieva, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jessica Nieva, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fenton, MO and has been practicing for 16 years. She practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read her story

552 Old Smizer Mill Rd

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Nieva

Dr. Nieva's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Nieva "I am Dr. Jessica Nieva. I am the proud owner of Fenton Family Dentistry and a practicing general dentist. I graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry's combined six-year B.A. /D.D.S. program, majoring in Biology Science. I went on to complete my post-doctoral General Practice Residency at Washington University/Barnes Jewish Hospital in 2002. After receiving my dental degree and license, I practiced dentistry as an Associate for several years. It wasn't until October 2008 that my dream came true and I was able to open my own practice and named it Fenton Family Dentistry. Dentistry is my passion. Being able to create my ideal dental office is everything I ever wanted. I am committed to providing excellent patient care, in a warm and comfortable atmosphere, along with an outstanding team to help with any needs or questions you may have. My hope is that my positive, professional attitude, friendly nature, and vast experience all combine for a very pleasant visit to my dental practice. We incorporate state-of-the-art dental technology with advanced procedures here at Fenton Family Dentistry. In an effort to stay in touch with the dental community, and further my education and knowledge, I am also an active member of several organizations including American Dental Association, Missouri Dental Association, Greater St. Louis Dental Society, and Academy of General Dentistry. My husband, Abram and I have been married for 11 years. We have four beautiful daughters- Yes, FOUR GIRLS within 5 years! Alexandria- age 8, Annabella- age 6, Angelina- age 5 and Amelia- age 3.. We live in Fenton, and are active in the community. We LOVE being super busy! When I'm not seeing my patients, I enjoy running, interior decorating, crafts and spending time with my family!"

This content was provided by Dr. Nieva "At Fenton Family Dentistry, we want you to feel welcome and confident that you will receive exactly the dental care you need. From young children learning about oral health to older adults seeking cosmetic or restorations, each patient receives individualized, exceptional care. Dr. Nieva helps patients of any age reach total oral health. Each patient is an individual and, as such, has individual needs. At Fenton Family Dentistry, we strive to provide every patient with outstanding, personalized, customized attention. The combination of the latest technology and comfort procedures provides contemporary convenience and peace of mind."

6  Practice Areas

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Decay Caused by Acid Attack
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)
  • Tooth Displacement
  • Tooth Malformation
  • Traumatic Dental Injuries

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University of Missouri - Kansas City / School of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Barnes Jewish Hospital/Washington University School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Nieva has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nieva has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member
  • Greater St. Louis Dental Society, Member
  • Missouri Dental Association, Member

Dr. Nieva's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nieva

Dr. Nieva?
Dr. Nieva's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Nieva?