Dr. Jessica Mansfield, DDS

Dr. Jessica Mansfield, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Jessica L. Mansfield is a General Dentist serving the Indialantic area for more than 20 years. Dr. Mansfield is experienced in Natural Tooth-Colored Fillings, Root Canal Therapy and Invisalign Clear Aligners. She is a professional member of the Florida Dental Association, the American Dental Association, the Central Florida Dental Association and the Brevard Dental Association.

Jessica L. Mansfield, DDS, PA

337 6th Ave

Indialantic, FL 32903

Learn about Dr. Mansfield

Imagine yourself with a beautiful, healthy smile and a smoother, more youthful face!

We are a cosmetic and family dental practice located beachside in Indialantic, FL. Our team of professionals offer quality care and state- of- the- art services using only the most modern and up-to-date methods and materials.

• General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

• Chipped Tooth

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

• Upsala College in East Orange New Jersey - B.S. Biochemistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Northwestern University Dental School in Chicago - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Mansfield has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mansfield has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mansfield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mansfield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mansfield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mansfield to family and friends
Dr. Mansfield's Performance
Have been with this practice from the beginning (since the predecessor retired) and I am totally pleased! This is the all-star team focused on working for YOU an explaining every step of the way. You are in control, but they have the know how and advanced technology you need to get what you need done with the least hassle. Prevention-focused and restoration able. Very thankful to have them as my provider and to be able to write this testimonial for them.
Dr, Mansfield is my dentist and my triplets dentist. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is great with my kids. She keeps a close eye on what could come down the pike in the future and explains things to them in a way they understand. Most importantly they trust her. They are 10 years old and are never afraid or cry. My one son was getting ready for braces and she pulled seven teeth at the same time. Max is a big baby and he didn't even cry. I would highly recommend her. Love her!!!
always a good experience
Routine cleaning and exam. Professional and friendly. Brought my mom & dad over from another dentist and everyone is very happy with the change!
great
Dr. Mansfield is kind and knowledgeable in her field. Every appointment is a breeze!
Absolutely love this office and staff!
I have worked with Dr. Mansfield as a patient as well as professionally in my career, and I can always count on a pleasant experience. She is very reassuring and always honest and straightforward with treatment options.
always a wonderful and pleasant experience, kind staff, and wonderful dentist!
Kind and gentle dentist.
Trust and confidence is the most important aspect of any relationship within the medical professions, and Jessica certainly has gained mine! The dentistry work carried out by Jessica reflects modern techniques that I have received on Harley Street, London, but the friendly atmosphere of Jessica's office is unique to her and the fabulous team she works with. It is a pleasure to travel to Florida annually and spend part of my vacation to receive excellent treatment from Jessica Mansfield.
Trust and confidence is the most important aspect of any relationship within the medical profession, and Jessica has certainly gained my trust. The work that she carries out reflects modern dentistry skills that I have been fortunate enough to compare with Harley Street, London, dentistry! It is a pleasure to travel to Florida annually and spend part of my vacation seeing Jessica and her brilliant team, to receive first class treatment.
Dr Mansfield helped me get my smile back. We completed treatment using invisalign and teeth whitening. She was also able to enhance my mouth area using Botox. My SMILE is complete! Thank you Dr Mansfield!
Dr. Mansfield is always very calm and caring. She has an excellent bedside manner and a very soothing voice and ability to explain and reassure before, during and after treatment. Her office staff follow her lead. Great practice and a gem of a find on Beachside!
I had the best experience getting my crown today. Dr. Mansfield and her assistant were amazing! I never knew I could get a crown done all on the same day!! Awesome office!!
Dr. Mansfield and her staff are truly amazing. She is an excellent dentist and explains your options very clearly. I am so happy that I found this dental office!
Indialantic, FL |
I rate her as the worse dentist I've ever encountered and I'm in the process of suing her for the damage she caused. She was to remove and replace six veneers. She damaged my natural teeth removing the old veneers and installed thick bulky replacements that are much too big to be considered a veneer. She left gaps where they didn't fit properly at the top making it impossible to eat, drink or brush without pain. I had to have three fillings to patch the gaps and will need extensive corrections.
Have you seen Dr. Jessica Mansfield, DDS?

Visit Dr. Mansfield