Dr. Jessica Eagan, DDS

DentistryFemale

Dr. Jessica Eagan, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Coral Gables, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Eagan to book an appointment.

Dr. Eagan

Manuel A Alzugaray MD PA

2340 Coral Way Coral Gables, FL 33145

Dr. Eagan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Eagan

3.5

Dr. Eagan

Stay away. Don't waste your time. Appointments are canceled, male dentist is rude - didn't introduce himself, can't get an appointment for months then it doesn't matter anyway because they cancel. I was told by the receptionist that Dr. Eagen will not talk to patients by phone. Too important? It's a shame because the ONE time i saw her in over 3 years she seemed very nice. Taking my family of 5 and $$ elsewhere.
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
LE – Jul 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Eagan, DDS?
Bad quality of service. After a cleaning the Dr doesn’t check on you, unless you are willing to spend an hour on the chair. They cancel appointments without rebooking, and when you call, you won’t get your appointment back for another 6 months! The office manager is rude and the front desk staff is not helpful. Recommend to avoid.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Mar 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Eagan, DDS?
Please stay away from this place. After doing a cleaning (I don't even know if it was deep cleaning because they didn't use anestesia, and took less time than estimated) I paid almost $1000. Six months later I am receiving "ghost" invoices completely blank except for a due amount $324. I just called them to find out my insurance didn't pay a thing. But they were the ones who called my insurance in the first place, and told me how much my insurance was going to cover. Before doing the job, I asked them 3 times to double check with my insurance, because I didn't want to go over my budget. And three times they confirmed how much was going to be my out-of-pocket. Honestly I don't believe they called my insurance in the first place. When I called them today they hang up on me twice, saying they are too busy. Unprofessional, arrogant, and rude. I will open claims in the Best Business Bureau and other customer protection agencies. Very negative experience.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
Ana F. – Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Eagan, DDS?
Dr Eagan is a caring and amazing doctor
Felix Rivera – Oct 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Eagan, DDS?
Stay away from this office of opportunistic dentists! Only after the money. We ended up paying 4 time more than what was originally stated on the estimate, with the office sending collection agencies after us... Not much we could do but pay - but we really feel cheated and the office was not understanding or helpful at all. All they wanted was $$$. So the least we can do is have other potential clients informed. Stay away!
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Miami, FL – May 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Eagan, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Eagan?

Providing the highest standard of dental care in comfortable and pleasant environment.