Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS

Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Virginia Beach, VA and has been practicing for 9 years. She practices pediatric dentistry.Read her story

Beach Kids Dentistry (Division of Atlantic Dental Care)

1300 Kempsville Rd Ste 5

Virginia Beach, VA 23464

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Clark treats your condition or procedure

• Sedation
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS is a Pediatric Dentist serving in the area of Virginia Beach, VA for more than 6 years. She is a professional member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, Virginia Dental Association, Tidewater Dental Association and Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS is also a board certified Pediatric Dentist.

• Pediatric Dentistry

Pediatric Dentistry - Medical University of South Carolina
2010
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry - D.D.S.
2006

Dr. Clark?
Dr. Clark's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Dentist office should assist the parents by helping in filing for covered services if covered under Medical coverage rather than just stating that they do not. When I indicated that one of the line items on my claim is covered under medical, the office just asked me to go and file it, "we don't". They did not know how to file or what to do with the process of filing. They did not even offer assistance. This has prompted me to consider moving my son out of their practice &...
im tired
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
Dr. Clark and her staff are always a pleasure to visit. I wouldn't take my kiddos anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
We have been here for about a year and my family loves coming here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
Dr. Clark is always been an excellent dentist for my kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
Dr. Clark and the staff at Beach Kids Dentistry are all super caring and supportive! We have loved coming here for all our dental cleanings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
My two year old loves coming to see Dr. Clark and the whole team! I will never go anywhere else as long as I am in Virginia Beach! Bring your kids! You will not be disappointed :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
Dr. Clark and her staff always do an excellent job of making my son feel comfortable and safe. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
My kids have been coming here for years and I am so happy for the experience. They are patient and very tentative to my kids needs. They even made a hospital visit because my child was hospitalized for something else but they still came to meet my child's needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
Dr Clark and her amazing staff have taken care of both of my daughters and we couldn't ask for a better experience. They are caring and gentle and my daughters are very comfortable with their office. The team at Beach Kids Dentistry takes the time to explain everything to my daughters and I and that makes every visit worry free for us. I recommend them to anyone looking for a Kids Dentist. No matter where you live in Tidewater, they are worth the drive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
I was highly recommended to come to Beach Kids by many after a horrible experience with another local pediatric dentist. When I came Dr. Brown was still an owner and Dr. Clark had just joined the practice. They both took great care of my son by fixing all the damage the previous dentist did. Both kids are patients here and they treat us so well. Everyone is so personable and treats us like a part of the family. We have been going here for 5+ years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
Dr Jessica is an incredibly wonderful dentist and person. She is "mom-like" according to my son.
great as always
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
Always a great experience, friendly professional staff, very clean office and very kid friendly environment. My kids always look forward to going to the dentist (positive experience).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
Dr. Clark has been working with our daughter for 3 years and I would recommend her and her staff to anyone. She is patient, kind, caring, and takes the time to explain things to her patients and their families. Her dental staff is outstanding and are so patient with our daughter and their other patients. Beach Kids dentistry has made visiting the dentist an enjoyable experience for our family. Emma loves coming to see Dr. Jessica and the Beach Kids Dentistry staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
Prior to going to Beach Kids Dentistry, my kids were terrified of the dentist. However, since we transferred to this practice, all of my kids now look forward to every visit. The entire staff at Beach Kids Dentistry are kind, patient, knowledgeable, and very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
We have had a wonderful experience with Dr, Clark. My child hated going to the dentist until her encounter with Dr. Clark and Amber (hygenist). They understood her fear of dentist and walked her gently through the process and were very patience. I no longer have to dread taking her to the dentist :-)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
Dr. Clark is extremely caring. The dental assistants and office staff are stellar. They help you understand everything going on with your child's dental health. I highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
The staff is very professional, prompt and courteous. Doctor Clark does a great job explaining treatment plans. Both of my kids love going to the dentist now! Beach Kids Dentistry is #1
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Clark, DDS?
We absolutely love coming to Beach Kids Dentistry!! My son is now 9 and daughter 4. We have been coming here for years. The kids love it and actually cheer when I tell them their appointment is coming up! The atmosphere is so kid-friendly and the entire staff really enjoy working with kids and it shows! We love Dr. Clark and Dr. Brown and they have both been so great with my children. I recommend this practice to anyone with kids!!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Clark?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Clark treats patients.