Dr. Jesse Teng, DDS

Practices Orthodontics

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 111 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Teng and his staff make sure each patient feels unique and included. We had a wonderful experience overall. My daughter actually looked forward to her appointment!
Exceptional!
Very nice staff
Author:
Great place with experienced team and really nice team. Both ofu daughters got a treatment here and they both went through the process happily! ??
Author:
Dr. Teng and his staff are always very professional and accommodating. I always have a great experience at all of my appointments. I would recommend JT Orthodontics to anybody who needs orthodontic services.
great as always
Author:
Friendly, caring and professional!
Fantastic
Author:
This was a long journey, but the end was completely worth it. Dr Teng blends amazing talent, a wonderful bedside manner, and good old fashioned ethics into one fantastic place. Here we received timely appointments, no hidden fees, and a friendly disposition. When showing friends and family the before and after pictures, they were amazed. They said if they didn't know me, they wouldn't believe it was real. It's real, and Dr. Teng is fantastic.
excellent service
Author:
My experience was great, the staff and doctors were excellent. They explained everything with detail and expertise. I shall recommend them to my family and friends
Author:
Dr. Teng and staff were very professional and we are pleased by our experience with Dr. Teng and his team. We highly recommend Dr. Teng for any orthodontic work!
Author:
very attentive, very professional is great!
Author:
Dr. Teng and his staff are AH-MAZING. Dr. Teng is such a great orthodontist who is very trust worthy, has great work ethics, and trust in his decision making an accurate diagnosis. I would highly recommend him. #jackpotorthodontist
recommended
Author:
I had a great experience with Dr. Teng. The results achieved were outstanding. I can smile again.
Author:
I totally Love it everybody is down to earth and so attentive.
Author:
I had a great experience. Dr. Teng takes pride in his work and explains the process of having braces. People I had referred to this office expressed my same admiration. "I felt like a celebrity!!"
Author:
My experience with Dr. Teng has been outstanding. His office staff is amazing and very punctual. Treatment options are amazing, I was unsure about Invisalign and Dr. Teng answered all my questions and it's the best decision I've my for my smile. Dr. Teng has gone above and beyond to even attend general dentistry questions. I couldn't have anticipated such an awesome and short experience. Getting the results I wanted in half the time other orthodontist has estimated. He's a must see!
Author:
I really felt like they cared and truly wanted to help me out. Every time I came in for an appointment, I was always looking forward to it, and I never for one moment doubted Dr. Teng and never misunderstood or couldn't understand him. Dr. Teng and his staff are the nicest and most caring people. They're the best in the business, hands down!
Author:
Dr. Teng and his staff were extremely friendly and professional. I am glad I decided to come here to receive my braces treatment! I would recommended this facility to anyone looking for a great experience!
Author:
I have found Dr. Teng to be very attentive, professional, and communicates with his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Teng to anyone who is looking for a qualified orthodontist.
Author:
Doctor has a great attitude and attention to details so you can expect a great job.
Author:
My experience with Dr. Jesse was the best, i made the best decision to pick him as my dentist. They all do a perfect job and also him i like how he takes the time to make sure your teeth are doing good. I also like how he is very friendly and also how they all recieve you at the beggining. This is the best dentist ive come to, since i dont like dentist im sure i like this one and more because of the change of my teeth in a very fast time.
Author:
We came here for the 1st time in January of 2016 for our son Blake, followed the next year by our daughter Brooklynn. We have been extremely happy with not only Dr. Teng, but also his office staff. They are all such wonderful, sweet & caring ladies. They have taken the time to get to know us all as a family, and are always ready with a smile & a hug!! We will be sad when our treatment is over! As a military family, it can sometimes be hard to form the connections. Thank y...
Author:
Professional and welcoming office, with comfortable and safe environment. Everyone is so friendly and courteous. It was a pleasure attending appointments. Will recommend Dr. Teng to everyone!
Author:
Very professional Outstanding outcomes: beyond our expectations!
Author:
All questions and procedures performed were customer friendly.
Author:
We've been very happy with our experience at Dr. Teng's office. The staff is friendly and professional and Dr. Teng is at the top of his game with orthodontics. They walked us through all the aspects of my son's treatment from diagnosis to treatment and billing. There have been no surprises. Appointments are timely. Office is nice. Highly recommend.
Author:
Just Love Dr Teng and his staff. My results were amazing with invisalign. 2nd time in ortho, shouldve worn those retainers as a teenager!
Author:
Professional, attentive, and accurate. Lucky to have such a well educated Orthodontic here in El Paso.
Author:
Dr. Teng's staff is incredible- from the receptionist to the tech to the doctor himself, you will not find a better office in town. His equipment is extremely high tech and he is so patient and willing to spend time answering questions. I am very pleased with the service I receive- I would highly recommend Dr. Teng and his staff for all your orthodontic needs.
Author:
Wish I could give this place 100 stars!!! Great doctor and staff!
Author:
Dr.Jesse Teng is an excellent communicator with his patients and answers any questions that you may have. I recommend anyone who wants a great smile come visit JT Orthodontics.
Author:
Office is very profesdional. Staff makes you feel at home. Dr. Teng is very professional and is very thorough. He explains all procedures very well and has a great attitude.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Teng for your orthodontic treatment. I had previously been treated at a different practice over 10 years ago in California. I was treated with Invisalign and then regular braces over a period of two years, but was not able to achieve the desired movement for my teeth. No retainer was provided to me so everything eventually shifted back. Not a good use of the money I had spent. Fast forward to my treatment with Dr. Teng. After examining my case, Dr. Teng was confiden
Author:
I am in my fifties and was treated by Dr. Teng with Invisalign. I had braces as a teen, but over the years my bite shifted. Firstly, Dr. Teng has amazing educational credentials! And, during my time as his patient he became President of the Texas Association of Orthodontists. From the moment I met him, and during the course of my almost two-year treatment, I found him to be accessible, caring, passionate about orthodontics and enthusiastic about his patients and their new smiles.