Dr. Jesse Kane, DDS

Prosthodontics | Male

Dr. Jesse Kane, DDS
I was born and raised in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I went to Pioneer high school, and went to nearly every UofM home football game. I attended Kalamazoo College, where I majored in Biochemistry. I then earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in Ann Arbor. During dental school, I became interested in the surgical, restorative and esthetic components of oral rehabilitation. My desire to properly manage complex dental cases involving advanced esthetics and implant therapy led me back for more learning. I returned to the University of Michigan Dental School to complete a residency in prosthodontics. When I'm not practicing dentistry, you might find me playing guitar on my porch, traveling with my wife Alissa, hiking around the huron river taking photographs, enjoying a reuben at Zingermans, running through the arb with my dog Bentley, exercising at CrossFit Treetown, or maybe hanging out on the rooftop of Jolly Pumpkin. I look forward to meeting you!

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Kane's Care Philosophy

My goal is to help you achieve and restore the esthetics, structure, function and biology, that make up your dream smile. I will work with you to meet your goals, no matter the situation. Dental problems can be overwhelming, and I want you to feel like I'm on your team. I am always available to listen and respond to any questions you have regarding your treatment. I feel that an informed patient is better able to make decisions regarding their treatment plan. For this reason, I will go the extra mile in presenting an array of treatment options catered to your needs while informing you to the best of my ability regarding the advantages and expectations of each treatment option.

Dr. Kane's Experience

Visiting Dr. Kane

Dr. Kane accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Kane is now accepting new patients
Kane Dentistry5340 Plymouth Rd Ste 110
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Evening
Saturday
(734) 995-4699Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kane has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kane's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kane to family and friends
based on 3 total reviews
Dr. Kane's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Jesse Kane, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kane?

Compare Dr. Kane

Compare this Dentist
    View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Kane says...

I was born and raised in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I went to Pioneer high school, and went to nearly every UofM home football game. I attended Kalamazoo College, where I majored in Biochemistry. I then earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in Ann Arbor. During dental school, I became interested in the surgical, restorative and esthetic components of oral rehabilitation. My desire to properly manage complex dental cases involving advanced esthetics and implant therapy led me back for more learning. I returned to the University of Michigan Dental School to complete a residency in prosthodontics. When I'm not practicing dentistry, you might find me playing guitar on my porch, traveling with my wife Alissa, hiking around the huron river taking photographs, enjoying a reuben at Zingermans, running through the arb with my dog Bentley, exercising at CrossFit Treetown, or maybe hanging out on the rooftop of Jolly Pumpkin. I look forward to meeting you!

Dr. Kane's Care Philosophy

My goal  is to help you achieve and restore the esthetics, structure, function and biology, that make up your dream smile. I will work with you to meet your goals, no matter the situation. Dental problems can be overwhelming, and I want you to feel like I'm on your team. I am always available to listen and respond to any questions you have regarding your treatment. I feel that an informed patient is better able to make decisions regarding their treatment plan. For this reason, I will go the extra mile in presenting an array of treatment options catered to your needs while informing you to the best of my ability regarding the advantages and expectations of each treatment option.

Dr. Kane says...

During dental school, I became interested in the surgical, restorative and esthetic components of oral rehabilitation. My desire to properly manage complex dental cases involving advanced cosmetics, esthetics and implant therapy led me into the field of prosthodontics.

Dr. Kane's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics
      •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Chipped Tooth

Completed in 2014

University Of Michigan Prosthodontics
        Kalamazoo College

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Kane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics