Dr. Jesse Kane, DDS

Dr. Jesse Kane, DDS

Prosthodontics  ·
Dr. Jesse Kane, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Ann Arbor, MI and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry in 2014 and practices prosthodontics and dentistry.Read his story

5340 Plymouth Rd Ste 110

Ann Arbor, MI 48105

• HAP Insurance
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Kane

Dr. Kane's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kane "I was born and raised in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I went to Pioneer high school, and went to nearly every UofM home football game. I attended Kalamazoo College, where I majored in Biochemistry. I then earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in Ann Arbor. During dental school, I became interested in the surgical, restorative and esthetic components of oral rehabilitation. My desire to properly manage complex dental cases involving advanced esthetics and implant therapy led me back for more learning. I returned to the University of Michigan Dental School to complete a residency in prosthodontics. When I'm not practicing dentistry, you might find me playing guitar on my porch, traveling with my wife Alissa, hiking around the huron river taking photographs, enjoying a reuben at Zingermans, running through the arb with my dog Bentley, exercising at CrossFit Treetown, or maybe hanging out on the rooftop of Jolly Pumpkin. I look forward to meeting you!"

This content was provided by Dr. Kane "My goal  is to help you achieve and restore the esthetics, structure, function and biology, that make up your dream smile. I will work with you to meet your goals, no matter the situation. Dental problems can be overwhelming, and I want you to feel like I'm on your team. I am always available to listen and respond to any questions you have regarding your treatment. I feel that an informed patient is better able to make decisions regarding their treatment plan. For this reason, I will go the extra mile in presenting an array of treatment options catered to your needs while informing you to the best of my ability regarding the advantages and expectations of each treatment option. "

2  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Kalamazoo College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • University Of Michigan Prosthodontics

Dr. Kane has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kane has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kane's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kane to family and friends

Dr. Kane's Performance

Could not ask for a more compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. We explored options together and arrived at an optimal treatment plan. Great guy, great staff!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Rude individual who interrupts often. Seems to have very little care for a patient, and was unwilling to do anything to help me resolve my tooth pain
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0