Dentistry  |
Dr. Jesse Gallagher, DMD
Dr. Jesse Gallagher, DMD is a dentist who practices in Medford, OR. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 9 years.

Jesse H Gallagher DMD

2937 Siskiyou Blvd Ste 1

Medford, OR 97504

Dr. Jesse Gallagher, DMD

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • MetLife
  • ODS Health Plan
  • PacificSource

Learn about Dr. Gallagher

As a family & cosmetic dentist, my goal is to provide the best possible preventative dental care with the latest technology, providing the most conservative, pain free dentistry available. Dentistry can involve uncomfortable and sometime difficult procedures. Dr Gallagher uses the best equipment and techniques to provide pain and stress free dental care in a warm and friendly environment.

• Chipped Tooth

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Nova Southeastern University
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Gallagher has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gallagher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gallagher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gallagher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gallagher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gallagher to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Gallagher's Performance
in Medford, OR |
I began feeling pain and was told by Dr gallagher, "I'm almost done " , I tried to get the staff to stop to know avail. I was talked down to at the end of the appt and given a sheet for being gassed so I would be totally unconscious for future appointments, I declined and expressed my consensus nd complaint about the pain and rough and hasty way the Dr performed my procedure. The staff just ignored me and acted like it was just me being dtamatic. This dentist is awful the staff is careless.
in Grants Pass, OR |
Dr. Gallagher is the best dentist i have ever visited. He is very careful and experienced in conducting his dental operations and the beautiful assistants, hygienists, and receptionist are the most skilled and genial i have ever seen. When he installed my implant, it never hurt one time, not even when the numbing medication wore off. The office is decked out with the most advanced dental technology and is the cleanest I've ever seen. His is a practice that will have you smiling in no time.
in Medford, OR |
Dr. Gallagher is a skilled & compassionate dentist and communicator who is also sympathetic of financial limitations & time constraints. He and is team provide multiple options and clearly states the pros and cons of each. Within my first visit I was aware of the pride he takes in his work & it continues to show. My Mother-in-Law had a dentist phobia & hadn't seen one in over 10 years. She now drives from her home in Coos Bay for regular visits because of his compassion & professionalism.
in Medford, or |
Horrible! I repeatedly asked for my coverage and never got it. I was told incorrectly that procedures were not covered and I actually was so now I have a hole in my tooth and now crown. And no one has called me back to explain why I have a hole in the tooth that was worked on! Dr. Gallagher was rough with my mouth, he repeatedly knocked metal instruments against my teeth and lips and was careless. Plus he never even told me I would have a hole in my tooth when he was finished.
Have you seen Dr. Jesse Gallagher, DMD?
Are you Dr. Gallagher?

Visit Dr. Gallagher

Dr. Gallagher accepts 7 insurance carriers
    HealthKeepers Plus POS
    Delta Dental PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • MetLife
    MetLife PDP
  • ODS Health Plan
  • PacificSource
    Preferred PSN

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Reconstructive Dentistry