Dr. Jerry Reeves, DDS

Dr. Jerry Reeves, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Jerry Reeves, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Greensboro, NC. He practices dentistry.

5314 W Friendly Ave Ste A

Greensboro, NC 27410

Learn about Dr. Reeves

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Reeves is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Reeves has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reeves has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reeves does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reeves and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reeves' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reeves to family and friends

Dr. Reeves' Performance

Didn't feel ANY pain at all... somehow he even kept the needle from hurting when he numbed me. Very kind, very aware of my comfort and my needs. He seems to be an outstanding person, and I can say first hand he is an outstanding dentist. I have anxiety when I got the dentist, as many people do. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Been a patient there for approx 15 years. Dr Reeves takes the time to make sure you understand the reason for whatever procedure is needed. Nice staff, everyone is easy to work with. I trust Dr Reeves.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I with my husband have known Dr. Reeves for the past 25 years. He is not only professional but always has a positive, happy outlook with me and his patients. I have complete faith and trust in his dental expertise.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Reeves and his staff are some of the nicest people that I have had the pleasure of working with. Dr. Reeves takes as much time as is needed to explain my dental concerns and issues. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Are you Dr. Reeves?