Dr. Jerry Hu, DDS

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 28 reviews.
Author:
I have been in healthcare education for nearly 25 years and has achieved the level of a full tenured Professor at a world renowned institution. I have taught and interviewed thousands of students who are now practicing healthcare professionals from lab technicians to doctors and dentists. To me, a good practitioner is someone who is not only passionate about their trade but stay abreast of their profession by constantly attending professional continuing education conferences, giving presentations both self-submitted and invited, and contribute to their profession through scholarly work. Dr. Jerry Hu is all that and more. This is evident by the numerous credentials he has obtained over the years beyond his original dentistry training and other scholarly activities. He attends professional conferences on a regular basis and is invited throughout the world for lectureships and workshops. He is a constant professional and the State of Alaska is very lucky to have him. Recently, I wa
I love my new smile and great oral health. Thank you Dr. Hu
Author:
High tech, highly skilled and very gentle dentist. Amazing work!
Author:
Hands down, Best cosmetic and implant dentist in Alaska!
Author:
Love my new smile! Thank you sooo much Doc.
Author:
Started seeing Dr. Hu when there were no other available Dentists in the Soldotna, AK area. He worked with my teeth, & especially after my automobile accident, then following my cancer. He has been patient, knowledgeable & tender. Always willing to work with me to obtain the upmost and highest dental care that is out there in the field. He keeps his associates/office updated in the latest technologies & training. He constantly is learning efficient ways to work with dental & now sleep apnea! ***
Author:
Dr. Hu is the absolute best. I have been his patient for a number of years, and I have always received excellent care. I highly recommend him. Along with Dr. Hu being superb, his staff are the most courteous and professional people I have encountered in any profession. This is the dentist - and staff - to visit.
Author:
I am so thankful about Dr. Hu. I had seen my prior dentist for 25 years and he always told me I had no cavities even though I had pain. After 2 recent extractions and 3 root canals, I decided to get a 3rd opinion from Dr.Hu. He showed me on the xrays that I still had 4 cavities. I got them just in time, thank God! Dr. Hu let me see in the mirror all the decay and yuck under my old broken silver fillings! I would have had maybe another root canal if it weren't for Dr. Hu's thoroughness!
Author:
Dr. Hu and his staff seemed nice. BUT even though he is very educated, professional and courteous he told me I had several cavities. I have never had a history of that many cavities so I went and got two more second opinions. X Rays were taken comprehensive exams were done and both dentists told me I did not have ANY cavities. I was dumb founded. He seemed so nice and trusting but I was lied too. BEWARE. He seemed so awesome but just another Greedy person.
Author:
Dr. Hu shows COMPASSION and KINDNESS in administering his dental expertise. He, and his ENTIRE STAFF have a heart of gentleness and serving to every person who needs dental care. I know that their schedule is busy, but when I am there, they treat me as if I am the only patient during that time. Their skills and talent are EXCELLENT, but they also take the time to educate and inform me in areas that I have a need. This is the BEST dental clinic that I have ever experienced in my entire life!
Author:
If I could have given 10 stars I would have! Dr. Hu's office squeezed me in for an appointment that would not have qualified as an emergency but was an emergency in my eyes. Then once I got to the office, Dr. Hu gave an even better fix than what I originally thought would be possible! He and his staff were incredibly helpful and welcoming and courteous!!! Michelle
Author:
We ar so lucky to have Jerry hu In alaska He is the best dentes i have ever been to bill mccormick
Author:
Best Dentist ever! His dedication and qualifications are impressive. My smile makeover is more than everything I dreamed of. The office is so nice, too. They have offered to see me on weekends and special business hours. His team is so friendly! I have a friend who is frequently late and often no shows for his appointments, but his office is so generous and kind that they waived my friend's fees-- even though I think the office is being taken advantage of. As always, karma will rule.
Author:
Dr. Hu/staff schedule appointments without patient input, give referrals to specialist whom he later says are bad, charges 'no show' fees even if you cancel in advance, charges 'no show' fees if you do not return his calls, does not personally return calls even when requested, office turn over is high (hmm), some office staff is rude and cannot justify their policies (DJ), cancels some of his appointments due to double booking, second opinions differ from his, drops patients who question him...