Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS

Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 70

Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Midlothian, TX and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry medical school in 1983. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ellis to book an appointment.

Dr. Jerry R. Ellis

Visit Website
Dr. Jerry R. Ellis404 W MAIN ST Midlothian, TX 76065

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Ellis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ellis

Dr. Ellis?
  • Staff friendliness (95)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (94)
  • Explained conditions well (94)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
My experiences at this office are always positive. I have complete trust in the staff. I would give a recommendation to friends to use Dr. Ellis & his staff for their dental needs.
J. Baird – Nov 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
I have known Dr. Ellis and many on his staff for over 25 years. My husband and I have both been very pleased with the services he and his staff have provided. I am especially grateful for Guylyn’s help over the years. I look forward to my tooth-cleaning visits with her twice a year.
MEB in DeSoto – Aug 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
Excellent caring dentist and staff.
Midlothian – Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
In all my years, I have never experienced the care kindness and expertise that Dr Ellis and all of their office extends to all of their “guests” (because they treat you as a guest rather just another patient) The knowledge and talents that all of his staff including the front desk and all personnel allows a compfortable experience to all. I highly recommend this practice and know that once you’ve experienced their practice, you’ll be a “guest” as so many others have experienced
Arthur Nahatis in Midlothian – Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
Very great dentist. Very friendly and helpful staff. I have never had to wait longer than five minutes when I have an appointment. The first time I visited, I had not been to a dentist in almost a decade. The staff was very good at explaining some concerns they saw with my teeth and gums in a very non judgemental way (they didn't make me feel bad). They helped outline a plan to get my teeth and gums back to being healthy and now I'm actually happy to visit the dentist!
Stephen in Arlington, TX – Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
Dr. Ellis and his staff have provided exceptional service to my family for over 10 years. This is one doctor visit that I look forward to! I feel like I'm visiting family. They care about our health and well being!
John M in Midlothian – Mar 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
Exceptional staff. Very friendly and go above and beyond to accommodate. Dr Ellis is so caring and gentle. Just love them all!
Charity Alexander in Midlothian, TX – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
Dr. Ellis and his entire staff are a rare find in this profession! They are.true professionals that welcome and treat you like a friend!
Terry Pennington in Midlothian, TX – Dec 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
I feel truly blessed to have Dr. Jerry Ellis as my dentist. Not only is he an excellent dentist, he is also a very caring person, as are all the members of his staff. You always know that they all care about not just your teeth, but you as a person. Everyone is always so friendly & welcoming that I always feel that I am there for a social visit rather than a medical visit. With Dr. Ellis as my dentist I actually ENJOY going to the dentist. How many can say that?
Donna in Midlothian, TX – Sep 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
Dr. Jerry Ellis has an exceptional practice. He is a man of valor and principle. His staff reflects his values. His wife Sondra who is also on staff compliments Dr. Ellis and brings beauty and light to all that enter in. Dr. Ellis has taken care of our family for approximately thirty years. We have always been pleased with the work that Dr. Ellis does. He has always taken care of us. We have also seen first hand how he is there to help someone in need as God leads him.
Bryan & Ronni Light in Midlothian, TX – Aug 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
I have been his patient for many years. What I like the best is that I never feel the needle when he has to deaden my mouth.
Grand Prairie, TX – Aug 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
Dr. Jerry Ellis and his staff will always treat you with excellence. He has been my family's dentist for at least 15+ years. He and his staff are so consistent and always provide the very best treatment. I trust and highly recommend him and his staff!
LW in Midlothian, TX – Jul 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
The staff as well as Dr. Ellis are very friendly and helpful with our entire families dental health.
Ann Hollub in Midlothian, TX – Jun 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
They are very very friendly and accommodating!!!
Dena in Midlothian, TX – Jun 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
Dr Ellis and staff are professional, friendly and give you that feel at home feeling. Thanks
Tim Robbins in Cedar Hill, Tx – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
Very likely to recommend Dr. Ellis to friends. I have been a patient for 10 years and never have had to wait more than 10 minutes. The staff is very friendly which helps ease any nervousness about the process. They make it a pleasant experience!
Crystal in Midlothian, TX – Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Ellis and his staff over probably 15 years has been very positive. I have complete confidence in his care and recommendations in caring for my teeth. His hygienist is the best ever and all of his assistants are friendly and professional.
Midlothian, TX – May 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Ellis for years. I love this dental office, and get great care. The staff is super friendly and polite. Another thing that I really appreciate is the professionalism as they discuss concerns about your teeth with specific directions and additional purchase options, as you indicate it is welcome. They are also encouraging as they directions and evaluate your teeth.
May 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
Always friendly and upbeat. Ready to help.
Irene Collingham in Midlothian, TX – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?
If you are looking for a dental office that truly takes care of you, this is the place. My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Ellis' for over 24 years. Our four children have grown up enjoying a "trip to the dentist" twice a year. It began with the care of first baby teeth, through adolescent changes, into young adults that have great dental habits for life along with beautiful smiles from excellent dental care. We highly recommend this office if you are searching for a dentist.
Lory E. in Midlothian, TX – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ellis?

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Ellis treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Ellis accepts

Dr. Ellis accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

You can trust your smile with us! The oral health of your entire family is our top priority. We understand many of our patients have fear about visiting...Read more

Dr. Jerry Ellis graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry in 1983 and opened a private practice in Midlothian that same year. He earned the Fellowship...Read more

1991