Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS

Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Jerry Ellis graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry in 1983 and opened a private practice in Midlothian that same year. He earned the Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry in 1991 and maintains a strong commitment to continuing education in order to provide his patients the latest dental technology and materials. His wife, Saundra, retired in 2011 after a career in elementary education. She is now the hygiene coordinator at the office. They have 3 adult children, Susan, Ross, and Neal, who attended Midlothian public schools. Susan and her husband live in Dallas and have 3 children, Emma, Madeline, and Graham. Dr. Ross Ellis and his wife, Becky, live in Richardson, where he owns Catalyst Spine and Sport Chiropractic Clinic. He also practices at Midlothian Spine and Sport. Neal and his wife, Leslie, live in College Station.

Dr. Jerry R. Ellis

404 W Main St

Midlothian, TX 76065

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Ellis

You can trust your smile with us!

The oral health of your entire family is our top priority.  We understand many of our patients have fear about visiting a dentist so our staff is here to provide you and your family with the caring, gentle care that you deserve in a comfortable environment.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Ellis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ellis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ellis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ellis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ellis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ellis to family and friends
Dr. Ellis Says:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback about your experience here.   "For Brighter Smiles" means we care about your dental appearance and your satisfaction.

Dr. Ellis' Performance
in Midlothian, TX |
I feel truly blessed to have Dr. Jerry Ellis as my dentist. Not only is he an excellent dentist, he is also a very caring person, as are all the members of his staff. You always know that they all care about not just your teeth, but you as a person. Everyone is always so friendly & welcoming that I always feel that I am there for a social visit rather than a medical visit. With Dr. Ellis as my dentist I actually ENJOY going to the dentist. How many can say that?
in Midlothian, TX |
Dr. Jerry Ellis has an exceptional practice. He is a man of valor and principle. His staff reflects his values. His wife Sondra who is also on staff compliments Dr. Ellis and brings beauty and light to all that enter in. Dr. Ellis has taken care of our family for approximately thirty years. We have always been pleased with the work that Dr. Ellis does. He has always taken care of us. We have also seen first hand how he is there to help someone in need as God leads him.
Grand Prairie, TX |
I have been his patient for many years. What I like the best is that I never feel the needle when he has to deaden my mouth.
in Midlothian, TX |
Dr. Jerry Ellis and his staff will always treat you with excellence. He has been my family's dentist for at least 15+ years. He and his staff are so consistent and always provide the very best treatment. I trust and highly recommend him and his staff!
in Midlothian, TX |
The staff as well as Dr. Ellis are very friendly and helpful with our entire families dental health.
in Midlothian, TX |
They are very very friendly and accommodating!!!
in Cedar Hill, Tx |
Dr Ellis and staff are professional, friendly and give you that feel at home feeling. Thanks
in Mansfield, TX |
Going to the dentist isn't a "fun" trip, but the great people at Dr. Ellis' office make it very pleasant. They are friendly, gracious , and capable. I've been a patient for many years.
in Midlothian, TX |
Very likely to recommend Dr. Ellis to friends. I have been a patient for 10 years and never have had to wait more than 10 minutes. The staff is very friendly which helps ease any nervousness about the process. They make it a pleasant experience!
Midlothian, TX |
My experience with Dr. Ellis and his staff over probably 15 years has been very positive. I have complete confidence in his care and recommendations in caring for my teeth. His hygienist is the best ever and all of his assistants are friendly and professional.
I have been going to Dr. Ellis for years. I love this dental office, and get great care. The staff is super friendly and polite. Another thing that I really appreciate is the professionalism as they discuss concerns about your teeth with specific directions and additional purchase options, as you indicate it is welcome. They are also encouraging as they directions and evaluate your teeth.
in Midlothian, TX |
Always friendly and upbeat. Ready to help.
in Midlothian, TX |
If you are looking for a dental office that truly takes care of you, this is the place. My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Ellis' for over 24 years. Our four children have grown up enjoying a "trip to the dentist" twice a year. It began with the care of first baby teeth, through adolescent changes, into young adults that have great dental habits for life along with beautiful smiles from excellent dental care. We highly recommend this office if you are searching for a dentist.
in Midlothian, TX |
Great dental care! Go Pam!
Midlothian, TX |
Competent and friendly staff...like visiting with friends while at the dentist!
in Midlothian, TX |
The staff is super friendly and helpful. They do a good job of explaining what they are doing and why they are doing it. They do an excellent job with procedures to keep you comfortable.
Chicago, IL |
Just the right touch to make my teeth feel clean without pain.
in Midlothian, TX |
I have been Dr. Ellis' patient for 25 years and recommend him to everyone who asks.
in Midlothian, TX |
My whole family has been going to Dr. Ellis for 15 years. The whole staff is wonderful!!
in Midlothian, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Ellis for over 2 years. I saw him before I started chemo for breast cancer and he and his staff helped me have healthy gum and mouth health before, during and after chemo. His entire staff is wonderful, caring and very professional. The office is immaculate and is run efficiently.
Dr. Ellis represents The Best dental care practice
in Midlothian, TX |
As far as detail offices are concerned, Dr. Ellis' office is the very best. State of the art in every way. All staff are very personable rendering their unmatched talents with genuine selfless care.
in Midlothian, TX |
My family and I have been going to Dr. Ellis for the past 10 years. Absolutely love it and recommend it to all my friends. Office staff is top notch.
in Midlothian, TX |
Very likely. We just moved to Midlothian and was looking for a Dentist. He and his staff are very professional and caring.
in Midlothian, TX |
Dr Ellis continually improves his facility with the latest equipment and techniques keeping his patients at the highest level of importance. We have been going to Dr.Ellis for 25 years and have been treated like family from the first day.
Dallas, TX |
Always such an amazing environment from the time you walk in the door until you're leaving. Everyone is always so nice and caring as well as doing prestigous work.
in Midlothian, TX |
Great people !!!!! Great trust in the Doctor. I can go anywhere, but,. I choose Dr. Ellis office.
Midlothian, TX |
The whole office staff is very friendly. Guylyn does excellent cleaning of teeth. Dr. Ellis does exceptional work on my teeth.
in Midlothian, TX |
The staff as well as Dr. Ellis are always very friendly, welcoming and professional.
in Midlothian TX |
Currently only going for teeth cleaning. Really love my hygienist. She is kind and extremely competent, encouraging and patient. I'm probably one of the few people who actually enjoy going to the dentist! We do have a good time!
Midlothian, TX |
Dr. Ellis and staff are super friendly and professional. In fact I just recommended him to a neighbor.
in Maypearl, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Ellis for 10 years, always a positive, friendly , professional experience. I would recommend this group of professionals to anyone.
midlothian, tx |
Dr. Ellis office is so professional and efficient. I've been going to him and Guylynn, the hygienist for many years and would recommend this office to everyone.
in venus, tx |
Well, where do I start? I love them all, from the front counter to the dental hygienists, to Dr. Ellis. I have coming to them for many, many, many years! They can never retire!
Tulsa, OK |
been with Dr Ellis for many years as has been my entire family. If Anyone asks, he is the best around.
Midlothian, TX |
Friendly and helpful staff, visits handled in a timely manner
in De Leon, TX |
I absolutely love everyone at the office of Dr Ellis. They will definitely make sure you are comfortable and fully explain any treatment options needed. Any time I have had an issue with a tooth they don't rest until I am back to feeling great. I always feel like Dr Ellis and his staff truly listen to me and care about my well being. They are the best! Plus they are all super nice people. Seriously, every single person in the office is off the charts nice.
in Grand Prairie, TX |
The staff is absolutely wonderful! The receptionists are delightful to speak with, the hygienists are the friendliest I have ever dealt with, and Dr. Ellis is very intelligent and has a great personality. They are very professional in their demeanor, and at the same time make you feel like family.
in Midlothian, TX |
All Dr.Ellis's staff is friendly and knows you by name. I have been going here for years and have had a good experience.
in Midlothian, TX |
Takes time and patience with you.
in Midlothian |
Very friendly staff
in Duncanville |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ellis for several years and have never had a bad experience. I trust Dr. Ellis and his staff with my dental care.
in Midlothian, Tx |
He has taken care of our family for many years.
in Midlothian, TX |
Dr. Ellis has been my dentist since I was a child. He is polite, kind and professional. The office staff is friendly and accommodating. Guylynn, the hygienist is the best! She is fun, friendly and always does an excellent job. Love this Dr and his staff!!
in Midlothian, TX |
Professional staff with a happy and cheerful appeal always, sincere interest in dentistry, they have compassion and empathy when dealing with my adult children and I. They work very hard with you on appointments; changing time, date, and emergency work. If you are into musicals: Dr. Ellis is a fantastic performer in local productions.
in Midlothian, TX |
Very thorough, caring dentist. Always listens to me, my questions, and my preferences. His office staff is excellent.
in Midlothian, TX |
The office staff is friendly and professional. I always feel I am getting excellent care and recommendations.
in Midlothian, TX |
I've always had a great experience. It's run very professionally and everyone is always so kind.
in Midlothian TX |
I have been going to Dr. Ellis for over 20 years. He and his staff have always been very kind. Dr. Ellis is very gentle. I overcame my fear of dentists after becoming one of his patients!
in Midlothian, TX |
Dr. Ellis is very personable and caring. I never have felt that he has recommended work that doesn't need to be done (I have had that happen with other dentists). The office is small and friendly, not cold and sterile.
Have you seen Dr. Jerry Ellis, DDS?

Visit Dr. Ellis