Dr. Jerry Caravas, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Caravas

Jerry G Caravas DDS PC

307 Lynnhaven Pkwy Ste 101 Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Dr. Jerry Caravas, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Virginia Beach, VA. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Caravas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Caravas

Dr. Caravas?
Dr. Caravas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jerry Caravas, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
We have been patients since the mid 80's. I'm probably am not a very good patient since sitting in the dentist chair is NOT my favorite activity. I feel much more comfortable coming to this office. They are almost like family - all of them. I am at ease (well almost) during the procedures (and that is very positive for me). The course of actions and options are always discussed patiently. Outcomes are positive. When an urgent need has popped up, they have been able to fit me in on that day. I won't go anywhere else. …….and he fishes!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Caravas, DDS?
Dr. Caravas makes you feel comfortable each time you are in his office. He never tells you what he’s going to do without first making sure he does what you want him to do. I have had bad experiences in a dentist’s office in the past and I feel he really wants to do what the patient wants. I look forward to a nice smile after he fixes my dental problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Caravas, DDS?
Dr. Caravas is a dentist that cares not just about your teeth, but also how you feel. He clearly discusses all your options and gets you involved in the decision making process. When you walk out of a dentist’s office with a smile, that is a sign of good care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Caravas, DDS?
I'm a long term patient with Dr Caravas. His dental work, along with his staffs work is always the best. I've never had problems with any work he has done and I feel it is of the highest quality.He's very good at explaining what to expect before and after any work is to be done and the results are exactly what you'd expect or even hoped for. Everyone working with Dr. Caravas performs their jobs professionally with the same drive for perfection. When you have an appt, you're seeing old friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Caravas, DDS?
Not only is Dr. Caravas one of the finest dentists I have ever known but also personally he is an exceptional man of character and faith. His staff reflects his high standards and clearly shows high morale and professionalism. Both my wife and I have seen his hygienist, Anna, for many years and she, too, comes from the same high-quality mold. I never thought going to the dentist would be such a pleasant experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Caravas, DDS?
Dr. Caravas is totally knowledgeable and professional, cheerful, and loves what he does! He's the best dentist I've ever been to. I recommend him often.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Caravas, DDS?
Dr Caravas is an excellent and skilled dentist. I am very pleased with his services as a patient. He is very personable and has an excellent sense of humor. His staff are very skilled as well and they are very friendly and welcoming. If you are looking for a dentist I would highly recommend Dr. Caravas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Caravas, DDS?
Dr Caravas has been my dentist for about 10 years. He and his staff provide top notch care and service. I would not go anywhere else for my dental care. I highly recommend Dr Caravas to anyone who is looking for a good and conscientious dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Caravas, DDS?
My husband and I have been Dr. Caravas' patient for 20 years. Our children have seen him for 10 years. Dr. Caravas and his staff have consistently provided us with excellent care. He has personally considered our various dental health needs and ensured they were met. We have always been seen on time, and greater with hospitality. I have recommended Dr. Caravas to many of my family, friends, and coworkers and they have all been pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jerry Caravas, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Caravas?

When you visit our Virginia Beach dental office, your smile is our top priority.  Dr. Caravas and his entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve. When you visit our office you will expe...

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics

Providence Hosp
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry

Dr. Caravas accepts

Dr. Caravas accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Insurance
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Caravas treats your condition or procedure