Dr. Jeronimo Guzman, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Guzman

Dr. Jeronimo Guzman, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Technological University of Mexico School of Dentistry in 1999 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Make an appointment

Dr. Guzman accepts

Dr. Guzman accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
DentalGuard Preferred
Humana PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Guzman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Guzman

Dr. Guzman?
Dr. Guzman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeronimo Guzman, DMD
Great doctor! Extremely knowledgeable, professional, and caring, both with adults and teens. My kids love him. It is very hard to find someone who is able to make fear disappear and transform a negative dental experience into a good one. That´s doctor Guzman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeronimo Guzman, DMD?
I originally had my consultation with Dr. Guzman at the Palm Beach location and had to bring my one year old with me. They were so efficient and quick, but not rushed. They just took my little one into consideration which means so much! They reassured me it was not an issue and they even played with him a little bit while I got my X-ray! The front desk staff was so welcoming and kind. I booked my appointment for all 4 impacted wisdom teeth to be removed that day. Surgery went amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeronimo Guzman, DMD?
Dr.Guzman is fantastic ?? and his staff as well !!! They performed an outstanding work on the wisdow teeth removal of my 15 years old Son !! They are such a professional and kind people :) thank you for everything! Blessings to all of you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeronimo Guzman, DMD?
South Florida Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is the place to go for oral surgery. I am terrified of dental work, and Dr. Guzman removed my wisdom teeth a few years ago. The entire experience -- from surgery to recovery -- was 100% trauma-free and uneventful. He and his staff were confident, professional AND friendly -- they totally put me at ease. This week I had to have a molar pulled, and I of course went back to Dr. Guzman and had the exact same experience. I would never go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeronimo Guzman, DMD?
I had to have wisdom teeth removed. Dr. Guzman made me feel very comfortable. He was quick and professional. I would recommend him to anyone that I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeronimo Guzman, DMD?
I was visiting Jupiter from London, Canada. I had an emergency, after getting my teeth knocked out by a baseball. This happened late on a Friday afternoon. I went to the emergency room at Jupiter Medical Center. Dr. Guzman was the dentist on call. He was wonderful. Dr. Guzman re-opened his office and called in his wonderful assistant Shawna to help with my treatment . Dr. Guzman and his staff went above and beyond to get me the treatment I required. What a wonderful gentleman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeronimo Guzman, DMD?
I have now had 2 extractions from Dr. Guzman, and have been to both offices. Dr. Guzman is kind, patient and understanding. And I am a pain in the butt. His nurses and staff are the sweetest as well. An awesome experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeronimo Guzman, DMD?
Dr Guzman really cares for his patients. I have always hesitated to go to the dentist and even more to an oral surgeon. From the moment I was seen by Dr. Guzman I knew I was in good hands.. !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeronimo Guzman, DMD?
Dr. Guzman and his staff did everything to put me at ease during our first consultation. I was both in pain and nervous I never had a tooth removed and this was all new to me. Dr. patiently listened to me. He explained the entire procedure and the need to have two back teeth removed. He thoroughly explained my options for the procedure. Together we decided anesthesia was the best option. Dr. Guzman patiently answered all of my questions.. All okay after procedure! Highly recommend.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeronimo Guzman, DMD?
I was very anxious about getting my wisdom teeth Out and Dr guzman took the time to explain everything and answered all my questions The surgery went very smooth and I didn't even need the pain pills I received a call from dr Guzman that same night and from his staff the following morning I highly recommend him for any type of oral surgery They are the best in south Florida !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeronimo Guzman, DMD?
Always rushing promises no charge if ur not happy. All lies. Terrible work I lost all top teeth because of him. He screwed up friends mouth too. Run don't go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeronimo Guzman, DMD?
I was so afraid to get my wisdom teeth taken out and being under the influence. Dr.Guzman made me as comfortable as possible and I didn't feel at all under the influence. I haven't even taken one thing for pain since my surgery, that was 24 hours ago! So amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeronimo Guzman, DMD?
The first time that I had met Dr Guzman was in the the emergency room. I was there with a broken Mandible "jaw." He was very professional and did and outstanding with the repair. He even took the time to call and check up on me, after surgery. I will be back to see him for my wisdom teeth extraction soon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeronimo Guzman, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Guzman?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Guzman treats patients.

Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center