Dr. Jerome Guttman, DDS

Dr. Jerome Guttman, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Jerome Guttman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Playa Del Rey, CA and has been practicing for 38 years. He practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

Jerome A. Guttman DDS

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Guttman

Dr. Guttman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Guttman "Dr. Jerome A. GuttmanI provide exceptional, yet conservative dentistry that strives to exceed your expectations. I enjoy teaching my patients about how dental services can improve the quality of their lives. You will be shown your digital x-rays and photos so that you can understand what I see. You will have all the time you need to have any questions answered, as I believe that an informed patient is a more confident and relaxed patient. After hearing your needs, I will explain all your dental options, and together we will determine the best treatment plan for you. I will then take all the time necessary to provide you with the gentlest care possible. And when I complete a successful case and see the happiness and smiles that appear on my patients, it makes my day! For in my office, your complete comfort and total satisfaction are my top priorities.I graduated from Michigan State University in 1975 with a Bachelor of Science degree, and from the University of Detroit School of Dentistry in 1980. I then went on to complete a General Practice Residency at the Sepulveda VA Medical Center. I had a long-time practice in Montebello before deciding to relocate to beautiful Playa Del Rey to be closer to home. I am a member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, and the Los Angeles Dental Association. I was born in Detroit, Michigan and moved to California in 1980. I am happily married with a beautiful daughter. My hobbies include photography, roller blading and working out. I also enjoy watching college football and basketball."

This content was provided by Dr. Guttman "We cater to dental chickens.

Welcome! My office has proudly been providing exceptional dental services for over 30 years. This includes white mercury-free fillings, dental implants, crowns, root canals, bridges, cosmetic bonding, and teeth whitening. In addition, we specialize in catering to "Dental Chickens" through the practice of sedation dentistry using medication and relaxation technology.

Quality dentistry and our patients' comfort are always our top priorities."

6  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • University of Detroit Mercy
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Sepulveda Va Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Guttman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Guttman has no media or publications listed.

• American Dental Association, Member